(Tanaka) M700 Police

sniperbait
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Make/brand: Tanaka Works M700 Police Gas

Any accessories included: 2 mags, tripod, suppressor 

Pictures: 

Hi Guys, as the title suggests, I'm selling off my collection and would like to make sure I ask a realistic price for my RIF's when I post them for sale. I've posted what is likely to be the whole advert as it provides some background to the use of the RIF, suggestions please?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Tanaka Works M700 Police Gas Rifle

500FPS

2 mags

1 loader

Small bag of .36g BBS

Small bag of .25g BBs X 2

Tripod

Short Suppressor

I bought this shortly before I stopped playing and I never really took to the role of sniper (I couldn’t stay in one place for more than 30 seconds) so consequently, it was skirmished only once. I did have a scope fitted, but I can’t find it for love or money though it was a cheap air rifle one. The moderator/suppressor wont’ be to everyone’s taste and I can’t really remember why I fitted it to be honest. Anyway, this is a superb rifle and I would think not easy to get hold of these days. The hop up dial is very stiff and I can’t remember if it was like this when I used it or if it’s become like this in storage. I remember it being very powerful and very accurate but obviously the power will depend on the gas you use. I only used green gas as I seem to recall that the red gas would have either damaged the gun or the person you shot….. The tripod is garbage and if I were to keep this gun, it would go and I’d put a much better one, or nothing at all. I’ve left it on, but only so you can throw it away at your leisure.

DSCF1709.JPG

DSCF1710.JPG

DSCF1711.JPG

DSCF1712.JPG

DSCF1716.JPG

DSCF1717.JPG

DSCF1715.JPG

Archived