(TM MP5) Selling my collection - appraisal needed

sniperbait
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Make/brand: TM MP5 (A4)

Any accessories included: battery, mask, BB's, sling, torch and laser 5 mags

Pictures: 

Hi Guys, as the title suggests, I'm selling off my collection and would like to make sure I ask a realistic price for my RIF's when I post them for sale. I've posted what is likely to be the whole advert as it provides some background to the use of the RIF, suggestions please?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

TM H&K MP5 – Navy Edition

319FPS

Includes:

5 low cap mags (3 with some surface rust)

Sling

Under-barrel torch with pressure switch

Laser sight

Dual mag clamp

Spare sling pin

1 x 9.6v 1900 mah battery

Loading rod

Full face mask

4500 (ish) .2g BBs

I bought this second hand and it was very much a back up weapon and I never really used it much, preferring my M733. I had already been upgraded and it’s much louder than my other TM AEG with a more solid ‘clack’ when firing. 3 of the mags are pressed steel and they have obtained some surface rust which I have lightly rubbed down but this has made the mags a little shiny as the silver metal below has started to show through. If I were keeping this, I would hit them with a little matt black car spray paint to flatten them back down. The torch is nice and bright but the pressure switch will need some new self-adhesive Velcro as the glue has perished and one side has come away from the switch. Still works though. The lazer has brand new batteries (as does the torch) and works well, but will need to be sighted (by using the grub screws on the laser barrel).

DSCF1686.JPG

DSCF1682.JPG

DSCF1683.JPG

DSCF1680.JPG

DSCF1681.JPG

DSCF1671.JPG

DSCF1670.JPG

Archived