(TM M733) Selling off my collection, pricing suggestions welcome

sniperbait
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Make/brand:  TM

Any accessories included:  Bottle of BB's, 4 batteries, 6 mags, moderator/suppressor

Pictures: 

Hi Guys, as the title suggests, I'm selling off my collection and would like to make sure I ask a realistic price for my RIF's when I post them for sale. I've posted what is likely to be the whole advert as it provides some background to the use of the RIF, suggestions please?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

TM M733.

334 FPS

Tight bore  barrel (also extended).

Includes:

1 Low cap mag

3 Mid cap mags

3 hi-cap mags

1 x 3000mah 9.6v battery

1x 1700mah 9.6v battery

1 x 1000mah 8.4v mini battery

1 x 600 mah 8.4v mini battery

External battery pouch

5.56 suppressor (or is it a moderator?)

A bottle of .20 BBs

Safety goggles (unopened)

TM BB speed loader for low and mid cap mags (not pictured)

Battery dis-charger

Manual

Rifle bag

This was my main rifle and I had it upgraded by Zero One airsoft to increase the  FPS and had a longer barrel put on. I would have had the correct length barrel, but they didn’t have it in  stock and I was impatient. I did keep the old barrel, but now I can’t find it! I’ve included the original flash suppressor but you will need to trim down the tight-bore barrel to be able to use it.  The gun ordinarily uses the small batteries but these always seemed to run out mid game and they live in the front barrel assembly and are a bit of a pain to change quickly so I got the external battery pouch and used a 9.6v battery which lasted all day and had an increased ROF. I’ve included the small batteries in case you want to swap back. I was very happy with this gun and if I were to skirmish again, I’d be more than happy to use it.

DSCF1705.JPG

DSCF1699.JPG

DSCF1694.JPG

DSCF1687.JPG

DSCF1690.JPG

DSCF1691.JPG

DSCF1693.JPG

DSCF1697.JPG

DSCF1703.JPG

26 minutes ago, sniperbait said:

Oh, the little push button shell ejector is missing BTW.

Its a forward assist, to “help” the bolt locate a bullet in the barrel should it get jammed, totally unnecessary in both Airsoft and real steel

Archived