Starter Weapon

Commie_1990
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

5 minutes ago, Sniper780 said:

Real Sword only do the Type 97 which is the export version of type 95 as the type 95 even airsoft is banned for export by the Chinese government but rs type 97 is a good rif. you can do a DIY version of it. 

That what was claimed years ago I do believe the rifling was not present all the way just partially.

I mean the type 97 wouldn't fit with my kit but still 😎

• Supporters
8 minutes ago, Sniper780 said:

That what was claimed years ago I do believe the rifling was not present all the way just partially.

fair enough, possible got the hole off-square, although you'd think even a chinese ak manufacturer could drill a decently straight hole in a barrel.

i could beleive it still had the chamber cut where the hop unit went.

2 minutes ago, Commie_1990 said:

I mean the type 97 wouldn't fit with my kit but still 😎

well you could change the kit and run chinese, anything that's not m4 operator is a welcome breath of fresh air :)

• Supporters

If you do end up going with a CYMA, note that they tend to come in about 400fps as stock - you'll want to be sure that whatever you get has been downgraded to your site limit, unless you plan to use it as a DMR.

1 hour ago, Adolf Hamster said:

fair enough, possible got the hole off-square, although you'd think even a chinese ak manufacturer could drill a decently straight hole in a barrel.

well you could change the kit and run chinese, anything that's not m4 operator is a welcome breath of fresh air :)

I could run Chinese 🤔🤔 good shout 

3 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

If you do end up going with a CYMA, note that they tend to come in about 400fps as stock - you'll want to be sure that whatever you get has been downgraded to your site limit, unless you plan to use it as a DMR.

Ill probably downgrade it 😁

1 hour ago, Commie_1990 said:

I could run Chinese 🤔🤔 good shout 

This group https://fareastmilsim.com/ are very knowledgeable on Chinese gear if you decided to go that route 

2 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

air enough, possible got the hole off-square, although you'd think even a chinese ak manufacturer could drill a decently straight hole in a barrel.

You could be right I not got type 56 from the early productions so unfortunately I cannot confirm or deny if that still the case. 

33 minutes ago, Sniper780 said:

This group https://fareastmilsim.com/ are very knowledgeable on Chinese gear if you decided to go that route 

You could be right I not got type 56 from the early productions so unfortunately I cannot confirm or deny if that still the case. 

Thanks for the site recommendation 👍🏼😁😁😁 

2 minutes ago, Commie_1990 said:

Thanks for the site recommendation

The only thing that might be difficult is buying the RS type 97 as the only shop in the UK that sells them is charging a ridiculous  amount https://www.airsoftworld.net/real-sword-type-97-chinese-armed-forces-airsoft-rifle.html

Just now, Sniper780 said:

The only thing that might be difficult is buying the RS type 97 as the only shop in the UK that sells them is charging a ridiculous  amount https://www.airsoftworld.net/real-sword-type-97-chinese-armed-forces-airsoft-rifle.html

I know I just looked them up, 500 odd quid range 😂😂 *gulp*

6 minutes ago, Commie_1990 said:

I know I just looked them up, 500 odd quid range 😂😂 *gulp*

It's only because they are currently the only stockist in the UK who have them if you desperate for one you can order direct from Real sword but I can't remember what they were asking for. there is also this shop https://www.anareus.eu/kategorie.php?kat_id=431&vyrobce=150

It's only because they are currently the only stockist in the UK who have them if you desperate for one you can order direct from Real sword but I can't remember what they were asking for.

I think red wolf and hobby Asia have a few, but the whole import ordeal is too much. 

1 minute ago, Commie_1990 said:

I think red wolf and hobby Asia have a few, but the whole import ordeal is too much. 

there is also this shop  https://www.anareus.eu/kategorie.php?kat_id=431&vyrobce=150 in the EU 

I have ordered direct from Real Sword before it was not much of a hassle 

24 minutes ago, Sniper780 said:

there is also this shop  https://www.anareus.eu/kategorie.php?kat_id=431&vyrobce=150 in the EU 

I have ordered direct from Real Sword before it was not much of a hassle 

Damn their pricey 😂.. almost two cymas worth. But I guess money buys quality  

14 minutes ago, Commie_1990 said:

Damn their pricey 😂.. almost two cymas worth. But I guess money buys quality  

Personally, the prices shops and second-hand sellers are charging are taking the biscuit in certain case because there are rumors ( as always) that Real Sword will stop making AEGs it drives up prices. 

However, I have bought 8 Real Sword AEGs so I would recommend them wholeheartedly. 

2 minutes ago, Sniper780 said:

Personally, the prices shop and second-hand sellers are charging is taking the biscuit in certain case because there are rumors ( as always) that Real Sword will stop making AEGs it drives up prices. 

However, I have bought 8 Real Sword AEGs so I would recommend them wholeheartedly. 

Maybe at some point I'll pick one up 

3 minutes ago, Commie_1990 said:

Maybe at some point I'll pick one up 

If you can get one for the right price then go for it.

If you can get one for the right price then go for it.

Thanks for the help!!! Much appreciated 

1 minute ago, Commie_1990 said:

Thanks for the help!!! Much appreciated 

Good Luck with whatever gun and kit you decided to go for. 

Good Luck with whatever gun and kit you decided to go for. 

Thanks 😁

Assuming I'm not too late to the party I'll throw in my 2 pence.

I've been running an LCT AKMS for the passed 4 weeks or so and I've had an absolute blast with it. I purchased mine from fire-support and I had some upgrades done prior to receiving it but the external build quality is fantastic.

LCT are exceptional pieces of kit and a bargain for the price. I'd strongly recommend picking one up.

23 minutes ago, FreeFrag.UK said:

Assuming I'm not too late to the party I'll throw in my 2 pence.

I've been running an LCT AKMS for the passed 4 weeks or so and I've had an absolute blast with it. I purchased mine from fire-support and I had some upgrades done prior to receiving it but the external build quality is fantastic.

LCT are exceptional pieces of kit and a bargain for the price. I'd strongly recommend picking one up.

What upgrades did you make??

14 hours ago, Commie_1990 said:

What upgrades did you make??

Gate Titan v3, Prometheus tightbore barrel, different hop rubber, high torque motor and a new spring.

It was altered to improve trigger response and accuracy as I tend to run purely on semi auto with mid/low cap's.

On 30/08/2018 at 12:12, FreeFrag.UK said:

Gate Titan v3, Prometheus tightbore barrel, different hop rubber, high torque motor and a new spring.

It was altered to improve trigger response and accuracy as I tend to run purely on semi auto with mid/low cap's.

Sounds costly lol

Archived