Hello all

Commie_1990
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Heyy!! Just joined the forums after watching from the shadows, I'm new to airsoft and haven't yet got my UKRAA so you could essentially call me a noob??! I'm currently trying to find a team and trying to build a eastern bloc inspired loudout 

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

Hi

Welcome to the forum.

Cheers

G

On ‎26‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 16:30, Commie_1990 said:

Heyy!! Just joined the forums after watching from the shadows, I'm new to airsoft and haven't yet got my UKRAA so you could essentially call me a noob??! I'm currently trying to find a team and trying to build a eastern bloc inspired loudout 

hey bud, where abouts are you living, we have a local team but you need to be near by all welcome :)

1 hour ago, isaacgowling said:

hey bud, where abouts are you living, we have a local team but you need to be near by all welcome :)

Luton, beds 

• Moderators

welcome....

a lot of us arent team based, we just turn up and play, so dont feel you cant go on your own! :)...its the best way to meet new people and you can tag along with most anyway 

I'll either go on my own or with my brother, occasionally meeting up with people from the forum ive got to know at sites., and then try and play as a team.... :lol:

You will fit in anyway, just go to a game, get stuck in and dont worry, you'll soon be running around with the regulars

Some teams take it too seriously ive noticed at sites, they forget its just a game and will not always call hits as been taken out by a rental while they are assaulting a room!, its just a bit of fun at the end of the day shooting little plastic balls at people and as long as you come off the game site happy and wanting to return, thats all that matters! :D

47 minutes ago, djben9 said:

welcome....

a lot of us arent team based, we just turn up and play, so dont feel you cant go on your own! :)...its the best way to meet new people and you can tag along with most anyway 

I'll either go on my own or with my brother, occasionally meeting up with people from the forum ive got to know at sites., and then try and play as a team.... :lol:

You will fit in anyway, just go to a game, get stuck in and dont worry, you'll soon be running around with the regulars

Some teams take it too seriously ive noticed at sites, they forget its just a game and will not always call hits as been taken out by a rental while they are assaulting a room!, its just a bit of fun at the end of the day shooting little plastic balls at people and as long as you come off the game site happy and wanting to return, thats all that matters! :D

I mean who don't love lomewolfing it? 😁😁😁 

Archived