Good gun for £300?

Mitchell Gee
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys (and Gals),

Im looking for a good gun for £300 and i may be able to stretch it to like £350, im looking for a gun that isnt overly common, that will be good for both CQB and Woodland (i'm going to play at the Mall and AWA) so it needs to have good accuracy, i have looked at the ICS SIG 552 Commando and i have looked at ARES and ICS SA80/L85/LSW (whatever u wanna call em) i have also looked at the G&G F2000 but im stillindecive, does anyone know any good guns that i can get for that price...

Thanks,

Mitchell

(p.s im going to try and keep this all in the same topic... im not gonna do a Zak on ya)

• Supporters

Haha, do you like AK's the real sword type 56 is ****ING outstanding.

G&p m4 plus extras?

Kwa g36 plus extras?

The new ICS mxp5 pro things are good, split gearbox like systemas and the ICS m4, not to mention burst fire mode. You might be able to get a vfc scar for that.

Hk33?

I'll think of.more lol

Hi guys (and Gals),

Im looking for a good gun for £300 and i may be able to stretch it to like £350, im looking for a gun that isnt overly common, that will be good for both CQB and Woodland (i'm going to play at the Mall and AWA) so it needs to have good accuracy, i have looked at the ICS SIG 552 Commando and i have looked at ARES and ICS SA80/L85/LSW (whatever u wanna call em) i have also looked at the G&G F2000 but im stillindecive, does anyone know any good guns that i can get for that price...

Thanks,

Mitchell

(p.s im going to try and keep this all in the same topic... im not gonna do a Zak on ya)

If you're going for a british load out, then i would say the ics sa80 or lsw. If not a G&P or tokyo marui m4?

Archived