Help finding CO2 mags for M1911A1

Game Cam
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys/girls,

I need help finding more mags for my Cybergun KWC M1911A1.

I have bought 5 so far but 4 I have had to send back because they are leaking.

I am running out of places to buy them from.

I am wondering if their are other CO2 M1911 mags I can use in it.

(I apologise if I have put this in the wrong place but I didn't know where to put this)

IMG_20180825_222615028.jpg

Where were they leaking from and what sort of leak was it?

I've had leaks from new mags feed valves, And all it was was a loose valve. A quick tighten with a valve tool and it's sorted. The correct tool in this instance is vital as it means you can sort it without needing to remove or discharge the bulb, and your not going to chew up the feed valve. So if the problem persists you can then work out if it needs to go back or not.

The same tool is used to remove old valves and install new ones. So if you run a few Co2 guns it's a sound investment.

s-l500.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Airsoft-Valve-Key-AF-TL001-for-KSC-WA-Gas-Magazine-Charging-Valve-/162914012515

9 hours ago, Iceni said:

Where were they leaking from and what sort of leak was it?

I've had leaks from new mags feed valves, And all it was was a loose valve. A quick tighten with a valve tool and it's sorted. The correct tool in this instance is vital as it means you can sort it without needing to remove or discharge the bulb, and your not going to chew up the feed valve. So if the problem persists you can then work out if it needs to go back or not.

The same tool is used to remove old valves and install new ones. So if you run a few Co2 guns it's a sound investment.

s-l500.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Airsoft-Valve-Key-AF-TL001-for-KSC-WA-Gas-Magazine-Charging-Valve-/162914012515

Cheers I will take a look at it.

Archived