Movie pistols - Which are the greatest and why?

sonofsammo
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, EDcase said:

Yeah, P90 & MP7 are on the border but G36 is definitely not a pistol :D

It is if you fold the stockΒ ? ! πŸ˜‰

anyway you new to this forum or what ? When have you EVER seen a thread stay on track on here ? πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 πŸ‘

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Following on from this thread guess who discovered that all 5 series of Stargate: Atlantis are available on Amazon Prime and has now started rewatching them all from the start?!?!?Β πŸ˜‚

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Philby21 said:

Following on from this thread guess who discovered that all 5 series of Stargate: Atlantis are available on Amazon Prime and has now started rewatching them all from the start?!?!?Β πŸ˜‚

Would appear you , me AND my two sons for starters ! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘

The original film 'Stargate' was on TV last weekend :D

(The company I used to work at did some of the VFX for it so a bit of nostalgia for it)

Β 

On 09/07/2019 at 17:25, Druid799 said:

It is if you fold the stockΒ ? ! πŸ˜‰

anyway you new to this forum or what ? When have you EVER seen a thread stay on track on here ? πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 πŸ‘

Yeah, your're right.Β  I must have thought I was on redditΒ πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜πŸ™‚πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

On 09/07/2019 at 19:51, Philby21 said:

I didn’t know that thanks for the heads up !!!!!

Archived