Movie pistols - Which are the greatest and why?

sonofsammo
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Laura Croft’s guns must be one of the most iconic guns in movie history 

hanibal from the ATeam sadly just a 1911 but still any gun in this mans hands is legend by default 

ronins partical hand cannon from stargate Atlantis this bad boy had the force of an RPG and would punch holes in enemies the size of your head 

lastly the best sidearm ever the zat gun from stargate sg1 this thing knocked u out on first shot killed you on second shot but what made it so unique was it’s 3rd shot the third would instantly cause your body to disintegrate leaving no trace behind that’s why the zat is so awesome in my mind 

A570ACB5-2C5B-4A0A-8733-289D3243487B.jpeg

D2BD1D86-AB27-4FC2-8366-23F41FB41636.jpeg

E824AA68-D368-494A-AFBE-DC20027A5C86.jpeg

E410FEC7-BF19-4487-8FD5-16AF79643499.jpeg

85A3CD9E-90CA-4C4F-A90C-BBA887FACDDF.jpeg

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 29/08/2018 at 08:42, clumpyedge said:

dd66d1bb989966d022682911f8499ab6.jpg

Romeo & Juliet

+1 for R&J! Awful movie, but some pretty sweet weaponry, The dagger was awesome but I preferred Tybalt's Rapier 9mm Series R

800px-RJ-00616.jpg

5 hours ago, Raytd said:

E824AA68-D368-494A-AFBE-DC20027A5C86.jpeg

Another Stargate fan!! 😎

Atlantis is the reason I'd really love a P90, I'll probably add one to the collection eventually!

• Supporters
3 hours ago, Philby21 said:

Another Stargate fan!! 😎

Atlantis is the reason I'd really love a P90, I'll probably add one to the collection eventually!

Tish on your P90s.  You'll notice that the delightful Amanda Tapping there with a Zat'nik'tel is also toting an MP5, the true Master Race of SMGs. :P

35 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

Tish on your P90s.  You'll notice that the delightful Amanda Tapping there with a Zat'nik'tel is also toting an MP5, the true Master Race of SMGs. :P

don't forget the spas 12 got a lot of love in stargate too.

1 hour ago, Musica said:

don't forget the spas 12 got a lot of love in stargate too.

Yea ngl Atlantis is the only reason I just got a p90 lol against my banks better judgement lol

• Supporters
11 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

That's OK, the P90 isn't an SMG anyway ;)

8 hours ago, Lozart said:

That's OK, the P90 isn't an SMG anyway ;)

True that same with MP7.

It's the fact their fire higher calibure rounds ? instead of just pistol sized.

• Supporters
3 hours ago, Musica said:

It's the fact their fire higher calibure rounds ? instead of just pistol sized

Well, lower calibre. But similar or larger propellant charge, thus higher velocity, thus more pokey through body armour.

On 04/07/2019 at 13:13, Raytd said:

hanibal from the ATeam sadly just a 1911 but still any gun in this mans hands is legend by default 

85A3CD9E-90CA-4C4F-A90C-BBA887FACDDF.jpeg

Er, thats a Smith & Wesson M639 9mm, Hannibal's favored pistol through most episodes, sometimes with fixed sights sometimes with adjustable.  He did however carry a 1911 occasionally. especially series 1.

12 hours ago, BigAl said:

Er, thats a Smith & Wesson M639 9mm, Hannibal's favored pistol through most episodes, sometimes with fixed sights sometimes with adjustable.  He did however carry a 1911 occasionally. especially series 1.

I stand corrected thanks 👍

It’s got to be any of the John wick pistols, the last movie had it upgraded and I think all upgrades are available via sai 

• Supporters

If we’re Talking Stargate guns then it has to be John Sheppard’s G36K for me (dressed a TM recoil just like it for my son) plain ‘n’ simple .👍

727F65EA-C5CB-4A6E-A4DE-0C5FD9FCAA31.jpeg

4 hours ago, Druid799 said:

If we’re Talking Stargate guns then it has to be John Sheppard’s G36K for me (dressed a TM recoil just like it for my son) plain ‘n’ simple .👍

Oh crap I thought he had a p90 and a beretta how can I be so wrong 😭 rip my hero

• Supporters
5 hours ago, Raytd said:

Oh crap I thought he had a p90 and a beretta how can I be so wrong 😭 rip my hero

Your ok bud in the beginning he did but in the later series he used a G36k more and a Para Ord P-14 pistol  , started around ‘midway’ (one of my top 4 episodes) 👍

Some great, iconic, guns posted here. A bunch of my favourites have been posted already including those from Halo, Star Wars, Hitman and Tomb Raider. 

Theres one on my favourite that hasn’t been posted yet though, as below. Anyone recognise it? 

842A244D-5D88-4120-A9EB-D3AE02B63A4A.jpeg

8 minutes ago, FreeFrag.UK said:

@doa88 One of the pistols from Fifth Element if memory serves.

Boom 💥 

04949935-44CE-48B2-91A8-EDD2090D6684.gif

• Supporters
4 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

Big bada...

Fascinating array of props and mods in that film: http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Fifth_Element,_The

Lilou Dallas multipass ! 

On 06/07/2019 at 22:00, Druid799 said:

Finally the g36k is getting some love!

29 minutes ago, EDcase said:

Its kind of in the wrong thread unless an admin can change the title to "Favourite Movie Weapons" 

That’s why I mentioned the p90 as tielk always used them in one hand like pistols XD

16 minutes ago, Raytd said:

That’s why I mentioned the p90 as tielk always used them in one hand like pistols XD

Yeah, P90 & MP7 are on the border but G36 is definitely not a pistol :D

Archived