PDR-C upgrades

Distracted
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all. 

Looking to put a little more punch into my PDR, but not sure exactly what to put in there.

I understand it has some proprietary parts, but so far advice has been hop rubber, barrel and motor. The former two I'm happy with, but I'm yet to venture into the world of AEG teching, so have no idea what type of motor/gears etc produce what results.

What can I upgrade in this AEG given its immense lack of internal space and proprietary parts, and what part should I use in there? I'm not looking to blow crazy money on this, but I plan on using this gun for the foreseeable future, so can save as long as needed.

Thanks

the hop on it out the box is like a laser. seriously, if you must mod it, put in a PDI 6.05mm barrel and change the spring to get you as close to 1fps shy of your sites limit. Don't change what ain't broke!

I have got to the point with airsoft where I replace stuff when it breaks. Fortunately, I have a fully upgraded VSR and SRS as well as a Krytac PDW with the only mod required (Prommy barrel). I just keep them running. I used to be obsessed with tweeking all I could out of AEGs etc, I found that you get to a point where you start to believe things work better coz you have "upgraded" parts..... very rarely against a target at a fixed range would that actually be proven! 🙂

Archived