Want to get into Airsoft But...

SkylineOnFire
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

After visiting Hangar 37 in Gran Canaria last week, and spending hours and hours more than I expected playing match after match of Airsoft, I really fell in love with it. Such a great rush.

My question is this. Almost every site I look at says they only run skirmishes on Sundays, open days are sundays, all battles are on sundays etc... 

I work Sunday through Thursday with Friday and Saturday off, so naturally I can't play many sundays a year, and would much rather play Saturdays. 

Are there actually any places that regularly run skirmishes every saturday etc? Is there really a way of playing airsoft regularly if you don't play Sundays?

I'm based in Bedfordshire by the way, and happy to travel, all pretty easy on a motorbike.

Thanks in advance

Hi

Welcome to the forum.

It typiically is mainly the Sunday.  I have played at Skirmish Wycombe on a Saturday, so they may have the odd Saturday game, but I don't see any coming up in the next couple months.

Gunman in Eversley do themed weekends where you can play Saturday and Sunday, but it is fine to play just the Saturday.

Cheers

G

• Supporters

I'd encourage you to ask your local sites if they've considering Saturday games.  They won't know there's demand unless someone tells them.  My local ran Saturday afternoon games which I thought were ace as sometimes you don't really want to commit to a full day.

Hi, 

Urban Assault former RAF Upwood near Peterborough does alternate Saturday games next game is Saturday 1st September 

Try X-site "The Outpost" near Tring. I know they had spots for a game this Saturday on there Facebook page. Then this Sunday and Saturday 1st September. They also have a few late night games midweek but not sure what days those are on. 

2 hours ago, MisterG said:

Hi

Welcome to the forum.

It typiically is mainly the Sunday.  I have played at Skirmish Wycombe on a Saturday, so they may have the odd Saturday game, but I don't see any coming up in the next couple months.

Gunman in Eversley do themed weekends where you can play Saturday and Sunday, but it is fine to play just the Saturday.

Cheers

G

I spoke to skirmish and they are planning on adding saturdays starting next year 

depending on the distance you want to go. Battlestations activities do saturday games and also have a members scheme that usually runs some saturdays,

On ‎22‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 13:35, SkylineOnFire said:

After visiting Hangar 37 in Gran Canaria last week, and spending hours and hours more than I expected playing match after match of Airsoft, I really fell in love with it. Such a great rush.

My question is this. Almost every site I look at says they only run skirmishes on Sundays, open days are sundays, all battles are on sundays etc... 

I work Sunday through Thursday with Friday and Saturday off, so naturally I can't play many sundays a year, and would much rather play Saturdays. 

Are there actually any places that regularly run skirmishes every saturday etc? Is there really a way of playing airsoft regularly if you don't play Sundays?

I'm based in Bedfordshire by the way, and happy to travel, all pretty easy on a motorbike.

Thanks in advance

Sabotage Airsoft often do a Saturday game once per month now we are in the summer months (next Saturday game is 22/09). I'm not sure where in Bedfordshire you are, but I'm based in Leighton Buzzard and its about a 10-15 minute drive from me.

On 22/08/2018 at 13:35, SkylineOnFire said:

Thanks in advance

I have friends based in the same area so check out these sites:

Reforger

Tech Brigade

Urban Assault

The Gaol (straight up the A1 and turn left) 

Most alternate their days so you can always get 2-3 games in a month.

Archived