Other European retailers worth a look?

emilianoksa
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Apart from Gunfire and Taiwan Gun Company, are there any other continental outlets that offer good deals?

The former is not as competitive as it used to be (weak pound I suppose) and when you factor in the shipping costs,  you aren't always saving much on many items. And then there is the long waiting time to consider and the patchy customer service.

If you look around there are often better deals to be had in the UK.

The latter still has good prices for many items but not much in the way of variety.

• Supporters

Over the years I’ve used a fair few European retailers without any problems (bar language) but these days if I do it’s predominantly Eastern Europe ones that still have there own currency as I now find the countries that use euro’s are on the whole more expensive than UK retailers .

Allways buy through Paypal so my monies safe .👍

• Supporters

Can you recommend any that you've used recently?  I've only looked at the Polish ones, although I think I may have stumbled into a Czech site late one night after watching too many cheat compilation videos.

Oh, and +1,000,000 for only using PayPal.

• Supporters
21 hours ago, emilianoksa said:

[GunFire] not as competitive as it used to be

I find that they still tend to be pretty cheap for the plethora of items that you want but which they never have in stock. 😠

• Supporters
On 22/08/2018 at 11:39, Rogerborg said:

Can you recommend any that you've used recently?  I've only looked at the Polish ones, although I think I may have stumbled into a Czech site late one night after watching too many cheat compilation videos.

Oh, and +1,000,000 for only using PayPal.

Admittedly I haven’t bought from any EU countries for a couple of yrs now (bar TG) but to be honest none really jump out for good or bad reasons , from memory all I can say is I always found the Czech and Polish retailers very efficient if a little difficult with comms if you had any questions and the French ones had plenty of obscure stuff but expensive as hell .

Archived