Case for multiple pistols

sonofsammo
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

For those that asked here are some pictures of my setup of the https://www.diy.com/departments/magnusson-site-system-13-tool-chest/1511738_BQ.prd/gallery

Yes I know it needs finessing. 

IMG_20180821_221401.jpg

IMG_20180821_221543.jpg

IMG_20180821_221548.jpg

IMG_20180821_221553.jpg

On 20/08/2018 at 22:07, lukeB said:

Thanks for pointing me towards this, arrived today and there is loads of room but the overall form factor of the case isn't too big.

Obviously not everything's final spot but gives you an idea of what you can fit on the two levels -

IMG_20180822_172518.jpg

IMG_20180822_172722.jpg

3 hours ago, Lokai said:

Thanks for pointing me towards this, arrived today and there is loads of room but the overall form factor of the case isn't too big.

Obviously not everything's final spot but gives you an idea of what you can fit on the two levels -

IMG_20180822_172518.jpg

IMG_20180822_172722.jpg

Is this case padalock-able?

13 hours ago, Seven said:

Is this case padalock-able?

Yep you can fit up to three padlocks.

10 minutes ago, Lokai said:

Yep you can fit up to three padlocks.

Awesome... Thanks dude.

Did you replace the lower foam with kaizan foam? I see on the Amazon pics that it has the eggbox foam in the bottom.

28 minutes ago, sonofsammo said:

Looking good. 

Are you going to cut the foam?

Yep I plan to 

28 minutes ago, Seven said:

Awesome... Thanks dude.

Did you replace the lower foam with kaizan foam? I see on the Amazon pics that it has the eggbox foam in the bottom.

No probs, it comes with two flat sheets of foam and two eggbox style pieces, I just moved them  around.

As above, I'm planning on cutting the foam, depending on how I get on I might replace with kaizen foam.

• 1 month later...
On 23/08/2018 at 13:39, Lokai said:

Yep I plan to 

No probs, it comes with two flat sheets of foam and two eggbox style pieces, I just moved them  around.

As above, I'm planning on cutting the foam, depending on how I get on I might replace with kaizen foam.

Did you cut the foam yet? Im interested to see how it looks now...

12 hours ago, Seven said:

Did you cut the foam yet? Im interested to see how it looks now...

Been the lazy sod that I am I haven't yet, everything is just thrown in, I will get around to it at some point :P

3 hours ago, Lokai said:

Been the lazy sod that I am I haven't yet, everything is just thrown in, I will get around to it at some point :P

haha, lemme know when you get around to it, would love to see. 👍

On 21/08/2018 at 07:27, clumpyedge said:

Ebay, i get loads from there for dirt cheap

How much do you normally pay for your peli cases? I just picked up 2 of the 1400 variety... one for £31 and one for £32.

13 hours ago, Seven said:

How much do you normally pay for your peli cases? I just picked up 2 of the 1400 variety... one for £31 and one for £32.

There was a guy on ebay/facebook shifting pistol sized one for around £12 each a little while a go, needless to say they all got snapped up rather quickly. Play the waiting game and check ebay and facebook selling groups as thats when youll find the best deals. I got one for my fifle when I had it which retails at about £350/£400 and i picked it up for £150 (that broken down rifle sized with wheels etc)

Might be shifting this as I need something bigger. Not sure what post would be but you can have it for tenner. Easy fit 4 pistols and mags.

IMG_20181002_090514.jpg

IMG_20181002_090531.jpg

IMG_20181002_090552.jpg

Archived