G18c to smg type? ish

slayerkitty
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

anyone got any links for a tm g18c outer barrel + suppressor that will fit it? looking for low-mid price range, i have a aps carbine kit that i want it to fit. im looking to use this as my primary when not using the vsr.

Also longer inner barrel i,e 290mm? and suppressors will it work with the tm? is it even worth it? cheers guys for the help

• Root Admin

TM Glock barrels move up as the gun cycles so you don't want a heavy load on the front of it at all or it will slow your cycle rate/rate of fire and could damage it. Shooter's Design used to do a decent threaded barrel set, but the real question is which suppressor to use. Tracer units are far too heavy, but something like a Lees Precision carbon fibre suppressor is light enough that it can cycle freely.

If possible I'd look at getting that thread on the carbine kit itself working as this would remove that problem.

Archived