Inokatsu M4A1 Service

Greenworks
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'm currently holding an Inokatsu M4 for a friend who left the country. The gun was used on a few occasions a few years ago then put in a box and left for a long time, so I think it needs a good service.

I'm based in London, does anyone know a tech who could do this for me? I don't mind shipping it, but ideally this would be handled on their end.

IMG_20180816_175247.jpg

Depending whereabouts you are in London, Luke at the Mall in Reading might be able to help you, if you go in person.

I don't know if he does stuff by post.  @ImTriggerHappy may be able to advise, as he knows Luke very well.

Cheers

G

Thanks for the replies everyone. 

14 hours ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Not sure he would be interested but can ask him.

Pro Airsoft supplies is maybe your nearer option.

Postage to Reading is not too expensive so if he is interested, I would be too!

2 hours ago, clumpyedge said:

Or Wolf Armories who now have John the tech that used to work at Airsoftzone... cant speak for wolf themselves but John is very good at what he does. Also near by is The Cage.

If my memory serves Wolf Armouries are London based? This would be ideal, since postage would be very cheap. Do you know how I could get in contact with him?

Just now, Greenworks said:

Thanks for the replies everyone. 

Postage to Reading is not too expensive so if he is interested, I would be too!

If my memory serves Wolf Armouries are London based? This would be ideal, since postage would be very cheap. Do you know how I could get in contact with him?

Yes mate, based just off of mornington creeasent! (so end of camden) best bet would be to drop the shop a message or give them a bell.

50 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

Yes mate, based just off of mornington creeasent! (so end of camden) best bet would be to drop the shop a message or give them a bell.

Thanks for confirming clumpy! I've contacted them and am awaiting a reply. Have you had work done by John?

1 hour ago, Greenworks said:

Thanks for confirming clumpy! I've contacted them and am awaiting a reply. Have you had work done by John?

I have indeed, very knowledgeable and will advise not only the best upgrades but also what would be advisable first rather than just chucking money at stuff

On 20/08/2018 at 13:31, clumpyedge said:

I have indeed, very knowledgeable and will advise not only the best upgrades but also what would be advisable first rather than just chucking money at stuff

Thanks for the assistance Clumpy, I gave Jon my gun today and will get it back in a short while when he's done giving it a once over. You should get referral points from him!

19 minutes ago, Greenworks said:

Thanks for the assistance Clumpy, I gave Jon my gun today and will get it back in a short while when he's done giving it a once over. You should get referral points from him!

As I say I’ve never gone wrong with him when he was at airsoftzone. Let me know how you get on when you get it back.

• 2 weeks later...

On 21/08/2018 at 21:45, clumpyedge said:

As I say I’ve never gone wrong with him when he was at airsoftzone. Let me know how you get on when you get it back.

I got the gun back yesterday. Jon did some great work on it, and it runs like a dream now. Will definitely use these guys for future purchases!

1 hour ago, Sitting Duck said:

Is that the Inokatsu M4 with the sliding Buttstock ???

Image result for sexy jap girl inokatsu advert

hard to tell from the advert - I might need a longer closer look

Finding it hard to concentrate, did you say sliding buttock 😉

4 hours ago, Sitting Duck said:

Is that the Inokatsu M4 with the sliding Buttstock ???

Image result for sexy jap girl inokatsu advert

hard to tell from the advert - I might need a longer closer look

What M4??

Archived