Extreme Airsoft / extremeairsoft.co.uk

Vinster

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/08/2018 at 08:57, Lollingsgrad said:

I had a mixed experience with these guys but it is my belief they are honest if disorganised. I bought an M249 Para from them that stopped working after the first few shots. I got a replacement shortly after this but it was the wrong model so I returned it. It took a long time to get it all resolved and there was a lot of reminding them on my part but this was largely Classic Army's fault as the entire batch turned out to be faulty on testing and then they were out of stock for ages.

Despite the difficulty and the wait I could tell they put an enormous amount of effort into rectifying the situation and I can't in good conscience fault them with anything but bad luck. Most of the problems I experienced could easily have been due to the fact that they were moving warehouse during the time I was dealing with them. I got my refund and I'd buy from them again but if things go wrong, patience and persistence may be required. By all means email them if you have problems, but then immediately pick up the phone and call them if you ever want a reply.

My experience as well. I had a few issues but it was easily resolved. 

I'd buy from them again though they wouldn't be the first place I'd look for anything I needed urgently. Phone them, don't email is my only advice.

• Supporters

wish I’d remembered I’d had a problem with this lot in the past , ordered from them on the wknd initial order conformation received nothing since , just rang them to be told “oh sorry didn’t realise it’s out of stock in the shop , but it’s on its way from the wearhouse !” 
The retailer equivalent of “checks in the post !” ?🤬

Edit 6.11.20, well wish I had remembered not to use this retailer , when I spoke to them on Tuesday I was told would be on its way to me either Wed or thur just rang again to be told “oh no you miss under stood , it’ll be with US wed or thur not you” (and best of all it’s ‘due in’ today from there magical warehouse !)

British retailers complain about being under cut by foreign online sellers and lack of “support for the uk industry” well it’s there own fault , if they’d been up front and kept me informed I’d not have had a problem waiting BUT they didn’t .

So yea stay away from these clowns unless you REALLY have no other option .

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters

AND to confirm my opinion of this lot was right I’ve JUST received my refund a week after I cancelled the order ! Unbloody believable ! 

• 5 months later...

A helpful hint for those looking to order that I've just figured out. If it says "1 in stock" or however many they have under the picture on the product page, it means they've actually got it ready to ship. If it doesn't have anything under the photo it means they're selling them on backorder which I think is the practice that really causes the vast majority of issues people have with this retailer.

I think they really shoot themselves in the foot selling stock they haven't received yet without telling you as much because it makes them seem untrustworthy. I think they'd find if they just said "available on backorder" people would still order for the good prices but have far greater patience when it takes an unspecified time to arrive. Airsoft World also sell on backorder with flexible estimates but by and large they have relatively good reviews because you are made fully aware of the conditions of sale.

• 3 months later...

I guess I'm joining the fun train of extremeairsoft, waiting for my vector magazines and the tracking keeps coming up with "Sorry, we're currently unable to confirm the status of your item with reference number. Please try again tomorrow." Problem is it's been tomorrow 4 times in a row. I guess I'm going to have to phone them?

i've ordered from them a few times and personally not had a problem everything was delivered within a week that was showing in stock, also communication has been good from them from order updates and delivery notifications to my general enquiries they have replied or messaged every time.  Just wanted to give my experiences.

• 1 month later...
On 19/08/2018 at 16:46, Vinster said:

Is extreme airsoft a trustworthy site, just wondering as I'm new to airsoft?

(link to the site: https://extremeairsoft.co.uk/ )

definatley yes been to many others this ones by far the best ive spend over £2000 so far if not more they know there stuff aswell if you visit the store ive also played cqc there also very good 

• 1 year later...

Just thought I'd add my two cents to this thread on Extreme Airsoft. I placed an order with them about 10 days ago for a RIF as their price was about £60 less than other retailers. Their website said "1 left in stock", and the estimated delivery was 2-3 working days.

They sent a ParcelForce tracking number the day after I placed the order, but as other people here have described, the tracking number doesn't seem to be recognised by ParcelForce, even after 10 days have passed. I've emailed Extreme Airsoft twice but no reply so far, and I haven't been able to get through to them on the phone (it just rings off).

So I'll give it a little while longer, then let them know I'd like to cancel the order. If they don't reply to that then I guess I'll have to do a charge-back on the credit card, which would be a bit of a shame.

• 10 months later...

From what people have been saying over the last few years it seems they haven’t changed their ways even now. Me and a friend are getting back to airsoft and have played at the department site. Said friend decided to buy a vfc m4 after seeing it in the shop and was told that they had just sold out but they can order one in and it will be with them ready for collection by the next Thursday 9 days away (we only live 10 mins away so happy to collect). They took payment over the phone at that was that.

The next Friday comes round with nothing heard from them which they said they would ring. He rang up Saturday to be told “oh no we said Thursday the 17th not the the 3rd”

friend puts it down to him not hearing right and leaves it at that. 17th rolls round and still nothing so gives them another call to be told that the shipment had been delayed at sea and will absolutely been in the store by the 25th. Now I’m sure a lot of you can see where this is going! Friend rings up on the 25th to be told that it will get here when it does. Now I was next to him at this point and in no way was my friend rude or impolite to given that response.

by this point my friends ranging and heads down to the store to demand the RIF or a refund straight away. Ironically the refund happened instantly! While he was in their thought there was the vfc m4 he wanted sitting on the shelf. He asked why can’t he have that one then to be told that’s just a shelf one to show people what we have. It seems to be a take payment then use your money to order the stock.
Unfortunately I know of one of the owners and years before extreme airsoft was set up he had a business selling extreme sports equipment (windsurfs,wakeboards etc) and there was rumours going around then that he was very unreliable when coming to shipping products out. But because he seemed like a genuine guy I never believed it. Hope this helps people 

• 3 months later...

Still upto the same shenanigans. I ordered an item that was labelled as "3 days lead time" but 11 days later it is still showing as "awaiting dispatch" so I've called the store, no answer, and I've called the returns line, no answer, so finally I have emailed to cancel the order entirely. I will avoid these clowns in future.