WE Glock full autos

emilianoksa
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Cooldown is more of an issue than reliability. I struggled to empty a mag with the we on full auto but had no issues in terms of breaking anything. 

It seemed to run fine on the propane I ran it off. It wasn’t  accurate at all though. It was like a running challenge  between me and my brother to get a kill with it because it was that inaccurate. Maybe I got a lemon, but having buying the Tm g18c I’m very impressed with it. Doesn’t feel as nice being plastic, but it’s twice as efficient and headshot accurate to 25-30m. If you miss a man under 40m or so, it was the shooter’s fault, not the gun’s. 

In comparison, the WE at 20m (and I wish I was joking)

06C9F34D-1862-4B38-93BE-880DE7A27EC1.jpeg

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Wo1f said:

It seemed to run fine on the propane I ran it off. It wasn’t  accurate at all though. It was like a running challenge  between me and my brother to get a kill with it because it was that inaccurate. Maybe I got a lemon, but having buying the Tm g18c I’m very impressed with it. Doesn’t feel as nice being plastic, but it’s twice as efficient and headshot accurate to 25-30m. If you miss a man under 40m or so, it was the shooter’s fault, not the gun’s. 

In comparison, the WE at 20m (and I wish I was joking)

06C9F34D-1862-4B38-93BE-880DE7A27EC1.jpeg

I second all of this. The only way to get the We G18c to be reliable at all is to run it on HPA and change all the internals. I have the Maple leaf set in mine, it works fine on green gas, but on HPA it’s dirty. 

Think i could/would own the field with a HPA remote pistol... light versatile, accurate and reliable it’s perfect. 

(Slight exaggerations but you get the point)

1 minute ago, Prisce said:

I second all of this. The only way to get the We G18c to be reliable at all is to run it on HPA and change all the internals. I have the Maple leaf set in mine, it works fine on green gas, but on HPA it’s dirty. 

Think i could/would own the field with a HPA remote pistol... light versatile, accurate and reliable it’s perfect. 

(Slight exaggerations but you get the point)

Armour works pistol drum mag and a hpa valve 😉

Run my WE G18 on red gas and it's fine . Rarely use full auto on it but it's fun to do now and then. I find accuracy is ok but will fit the maple leaf hop unit and inner barrel at some stage.

Archived