Geoff's Tracers

sonofsammo
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

After the debacle I had with RZR tracers ad upon realising Geoff's (my fave BBs) made tracers, I got hold of some.
I was using these in a CZSP09 Shadow.
And it did not go well.
Half way through a game, one of my pistols vented. I tried swapping mags, but no joy - couldn't get the mag to stay in.
I popped the gun back into the safe zone to ask someone to have a squiz whilst I finished out the game.
When I came out, he told me that a BB had shattered and got stuck around the loading nozzle.
I didn't get to use it again, but noticed when I was clearing the mags at home that one of them was poorly....
I have no idea how this happened, but I have to say I'm not particularly tempted to buy these again.

IMG_1576.jpg

IMG_1577.jpg

IMG_1578.jpg

IMG_1583.jpg

I’ve gone through 2 1000 packs of Geoff’s .32 tracers without issue. Might be an isolated batch or your gun is breaking them somehow 

4 hours ago, Prisce said:

Is that the Co2 mag for the shadow? I use Geoff’s throughout my arsenal without issue.

Nope. Just gas mag.

I've never had a problem with the regular Geoff's. I've used from .25 up to .45 in all my rifs without a problem.

It's just the tra

Archived