What gas to use?

walshy155
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

A good member sold me a Well G55, a clone of the Maurzen MP5K GBB, And I was wondering what gas to use?

Whats the most powerful one to use without breaking it?

I've been looking at some reviews on youtube, and people use regular fuel propane, and some use green gas, and some use kickass gas?

Which do I use?

Should I use kickass gas?

id go for propane, with a AI adapter & 2 bottles of colemans for £30 odd outlay, you will get loads of refills

but kickass is trade name so make sure u get their green gas

id go for propane, with a AI adapter & 2 bottles of colemans for £30 odd outlay, you will get loads of refills

Where can I buy all that propane stuff?

I guess it's easier to just buy Kickass gas?

Well Green gas and propane are the same thing basically...just green gas isnt dry, it has been lubed,

Well 134a seems to be too weak, and green gas is OK, and kickass gas is more powerful green gas which also contains lube, I'll get the kickass gas because I'd don't want to buy lube too, it's easier.

I heop it wont damage my gun though, it says do not use with ABS, ans short slide metal pistols, I guess it's OK for my G55.

you dont want to break it though, your not going CQB or anything so you dont need it to be really powerful! just use Green gas and only use Kickass in the winter :)

urmm green gas and propane are the same, propane is cheaper but you need an adapter and silicone oil, so depends really, also i guess you can use kickass gas but if it isnt advised for ABS guns then i wouldnt take risks!

Will it last longer than a green gas bottle?

On eBay 2 big bottles of Colemans and a adapter come £30.

Will it last longer than a green gas bottle?

On eBay 2 big bottles of Colemans and a adapter come £30.

will last a lot longer just from 1 bottle

will last a lot longer just from 1 bottle

Ahh like marksman said, no hassle with green gas.

Thanks guys.

Hmm I just found that propane is ALOT cheaper but you have to buy an adapter to use propane canisters, and silicone oil.

But green gas is alot more to pay for but comes with silicone oil, so there is no hassle, and chrono tests show propane is a little stronger hmm.....

Ahh like marksman said, no hassle with green gas.

Thanks guys.

Hmm I just found that propane is ALOT cheaper but you have to buy an adapter to use propane canisters, and silicone oil.

But green gas is alot more to pay for but comes with silicone oil, so there is no hassle, and chrono tests show propane is a little stronger hmm.....

green gas is propane with added 2% silicone oil, u get the oil with the AI kit and u just put few drops in top every few fills, if you are going to use the gun lots, the adapter and gas will pay for itself very quickly

green gas is propane with added 2% silicone oil, u get the oil with the AI kit and u just put few drops in top every few fills, if you are going to use the gun lots, the adapter and gas will pay for itself very quickly

OK Thanks mate, I'm going to buy a AI propane adapter kit which also comes with computer duster adapter (which will come useful as I build computer/ hack them/ mod them/ overclock them) and I'm also going to buy a twin pack of Coleman's propane, which is £15, thats the one I seen used on youtube, and with the adapter.

How long will will the two bottles last?

A few weeks?

we cant tell you how long it'll last!! you tell us

like it depends how much your using it :)

Well just the average game.

Too many variables to state really. Depends on weather conditions, gun, style of play, heavy / light trigger finger.....

As was said before, just go for it and trail-blaze for the rest of us! :lol:

Well I bought a 1.1L bottle of Arms gas (Green Gas) off ebay, it arrived the next day :)

And I bought 3000 .2gram blaster BB's.

And I just checked the track and trace for my 2 Well g55 mags from Hong Kong (they were sent on the 4th and it is in UK, so I'll get them tomorrow, dam postage was £23) but anyway it's all good.

And I'm still going to buy a propane adapter, when my dam paypal account is unlocked.

And I don't know where the hop up is on this gun, it says fixed, but I can't see the rubber.

if it is fixed...then it isnt adjustable?

A good member sold me a Well G55, a clone of the Maurzen MP5K GBB, And I was wondering what gas to use?

Whats the most powerful one to use without breaking it?

I've been looking at some reviews on youtube, and people use regular fuel propane, and some use green gas, and some use kickass gas?

Which do I use?

Should I use kickass gas?

Greengass is good but kickass gas is slightly better from what i have used...

Archived