Real or no real?

sonofsammo
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Look exactly like mine, which came sealed in a Level Peaks Associates bag, tagged to an Oakley backing and have Oakley tags inside the gloves. 

Hopefully you paid no more than around 20 notes for them as that is the eBay going rate atm. 

7 minutes ago, Dentonboy said:

Look exactly like mine, which came sealed in a Level Peaks Associates bag, tagged to an Oakley backing and have Oakley tags inside the gloves. 

Hopefully you paid no more than around 20 notes for them as that is the eBay going rate atm. 

The bag was plain, but with a bar code sticker and PO sticker. They were tagged to an Oakley backing and have Oakley tags in the gloves.....
Paid £25 including delivery...

• Supporters

Problem is some of the nock off’s look like really poor quality BUT some others you only tell the difference if they fall apart within 5or6 games 😢

those do look pukka but unless you’ve got all the packaging it’s difficult to really tell .

I am confident saying mine are real. 

There were tonnes of surplus Oakley gloves from Level Peaks Associates at the W&P show and they themselves are selling them on eBay through their warehouse online store. 

1 minute ago, sonofsammo said:

A few more pics....

They feel good. Nice and comfy.

Time will tell I guess...

1F0E735F-EEB4-4F1C-A1F7-6E847E5AADEF.jpeg

42650555-E02C-4C36-9721-A404DBEE73B4.jpeg

3E0FF0C1-6B20-451E-BF61-607A3A349935.jpeg

4E582FF6-8867-48C3-8FFA-1F61D20B6963.jpeg

D29C98D3-7565-44FC-8F62-EFE3621B1FCF.jpeg

2B095E9C-36DD-4B7E-95FB-734300223DFF.jpeg

Pretty much the same as mine, apart from the LPA label on the bag. 

They are great buys. I think they are only so cheap as XS and XXL seems to be the only sizes they are trying to shift. 

• Supporters
11 hours ago, sonofsammo said:

Wouch!

Yeah....I'm not a huge fan of their gloves. Certainly not the "basically a mountain biking glove" Factory Pilot.

Archived