Does anyone have experience with the CYMA CM.040C AK TACTICAL

STORMZOMBIES
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
16 hours ago, STORMZOMBIES said:

yeah but i really can't be bothered to deal with increased shipping prices as i still have to pay for the rest of this build.

To be honest mate it’s not that much more to import , most UK retailers charge between £6-9 delivery and most of the EU ones around £11 so not that much of a difference in the wider scheme of things when your going for an accurate build ? 

58 minutes ago, STORMZOMBIES said:

Don’t presume then 

You know you reported him to himself right? 😁

• Supporters
15 hours ago, STORMZOMBIES said:

Don’t presume then 

It was a question, not an assumption.  However, your statement that you're "about 2 months" from getting UKARA does imply that you're under 18, since it only takes 2 months for an 18+ active airsofter to get it.  Although there's me presuming that you are an active airsofter.

• L3wisD locked this topic
  • Mostly Retired Moderators

Just to follow this up:

Stormzombies was provided with adequate evidence that we knew he was underage.

He got extremely upset that he'd been rumbled and vowed to never return.

It's a shame as you don't need to be 18 to be an Airsofter afterall, so it's sad he's decided not to stick around.

Just a reminder for us to all be vigilant when selling second hand that we aren't supplying 16 year olds with realistic imitation firearms or an IF.

Archived