various guns

you can`t shoot me
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I am considered selling a few guns but was wondering price, i haven`t got around to taking pictures yet but will when listing them up but was not sure on prices.

We mp5k with 6 magazines like new, only test fired a few times

Tm MP5 a5 hi cycle In great condition used a couple of times comes with double hicap mag and round hicap mag

Classic army mp5k I great condition used a few times comes with 6 classic army mid caps

KSC/KWA M93r with 3 magazines Like new only test fired

Classic army m4 Heavily used and abit rough but still working has been in storage for years probably needs clean and regreased inside.

ics m4 Heavily used and abit rough but still working has been in storage for years probably needs clean and regreased inside.

Tm vsr gspec with real wood stock Working but rough and worn with threads damaged, wood stock is abit fussy with the magazine but once tighening just right works fine, the 45 degree piston can also slip occasionly if you not careful about the cocking of the bolt fps 325.  Also included a new frame and barrel from a tm vsr pro and 90 degree action army piston.

Tm uzi in great condition has been in storage for years but still working fine,  Years ago one of the small tabs that holds a spring on one side of the plastic gearbox snapped but i replace it with a new plastic gearbox and have never had an issue since, comes with 3 standard mags

afraid i can help much with the valuation but would be interested in KSC/KWA M93r with 3 mags :)

• Head Moderator

@Zeek88 This is not the Classifieds. You may want to wait until the guns have a sales advert with details and pictures..

Archived