what should I wear to give a surprise to my friend at his birthsday party as a cosplayer?

simone333
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Depends on what your going for? Easy? Complicated? Female? Male? Are you going to be in character acting? Or just a mate dressed up? What have you done before?

54 minutes ago, simone333 said:

Both my friend and I enjoy cosplay very much.His birthday is coming,I want to wear a costume at his party.which one should I choose?come on guys, I need suggestions from you

Flecktarn KSK, G36, NVG, Plate carrier.

Wrong type of forum for cosplay information.

If you want to do cosplay in airsoft your looking at building a set of kit to replicate something you have seen in a film, and normally that involves a heavy investment on equipment and parts to get the look. It's not something you can generally go to a store and just buy a look.

If you want to dress like an army boy the cheapest way is DPM. Summer DPM kits (shirt and trousers) £15, PLCE webbing £20, Helmet £20. For that money you arn't going to look film ready. You will look like a half arsed grunt that forgot how to wear his kit.

If you want to do it properly, save the £100 you would spend on kit, and get yourself and your mate a days skirmish at an airsoft site. We can tell you the ones near your location.

With a day on site you will see what airsoft is about, and that our kit is functional. It is in part a look, but it is also about functional  items that let us use our replica guns in an efficient manner. Our kit is designed to be used because most of it is military surplus. And because of that it isn't really cheap, or designed to look pretty.

• Supporters

I'm with Iceni on this, this really is the wrong place to ask about cosplay, but if you think airsoft might float his boat (& yours ?), then dont waste your money on a one-off outfit for a party, let us know what area your in & we'll recommend the best site for popping your airsoft cherry 😁

47 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

I'm selling a complete (minus proton pack) Ghostbusters suit if that tickles your pickle 😂

so its a pair of overalls then😜

• Mostly Retired Moderators
6 minutes ago, Tackle said:

😁

so its a pair of overalls then😜

Pfft. What sort of amateur do you take me for!

It's a genuine CWU-27P flightsuit in movie accurate colour.

Correct belt, and attachments, patch dimensions, leg hose is sewn in like the movies, not glued on. I could go on and on ;)

(But I won't)

2 hours ago, simone333 said:

Both my friend and I enjoy cosplay very much.His birthday is coming,I want to wear a costume at his party.which one should I choose?come on guys, I need suggestions from you. 

...How about a Spiderman outfit?

• Supporters
21 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

leg hose is sewn in like the movies, not glued on.

Leg hose ?, I thought you were just pleased to see me 😉

• Supporters

Go stark naked with a piece of fruit on the end of your todger ,

then when any one asks you can tell them you’ve come as an emotion ‘fuckingdispear’ 😉

• Head Moderator

Both these looks are popular in Hong Kong.  Also possibly why some shops will only accept UKARA and not a Cos Play license.

Sailor moon fem.jpg

sailor moon tranny.jpg

• Supporters
53 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Go stark naked with a piece of fruit on the end of your todger ,

Lol, not sure that "Simone" actually has a todger mate 😜

Archived