GBB MP7

Neilbarker
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I’m looking at getting another GBB, this time an MP7. Looking around I’m seeing a WE New Wave Small Rice. 

A few questions,

one, what is New Wave Small Rice? Is it a translating error or? 

Two, what’re they like out of the box? I’ve read a few reports that the trigger groups are crap. Are there any other issues? 

Whats the best one to go for? WE will probably be middle of the road but are there better/worse manufacturers? 

Cheers 

• Supporters

In my experience the We Version is shite. Inefficient in Gas, terrible groupings, unreliable and breaks easy..

If you really want one, get a TM version, if you can’t afford Tm, save up till you can. Otherwise you will have constant buyers remorse..

I had a WE one for less than a week. Some people have good luck with them, but mine wouldn’t finish a mag. The only advantage they have is they’re full size like the VFC (which is equally as shit). 

The TM is absolutely fantastic, kicks harder and is more accurate than the kwa. I’d say it’s definitely in the top 3 of all the guns I’ve ever owned or tried. 

Archived