Question: Flyye Swift Plate Carrier MultiCam

Sneaky
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

I'm still on the fence whenever to buy Crye Precision JPC. as I have come across the Flyee replica at Miliatry 1st .I have seen two different pictures for the same item on this website.  Both in multicam  but one has olive green molle and the other in mulitcam molle.  I have emailed Military 1st as they have what I want but two different photos for the same item.  as anyone ordered from them that could shed some light on this? Which one is correct?

Thanks all.

flyye_swift_multi_1_2.jpg

Capture.PNG

• Head Moderator

It would be useful if you added a link to the actual plate carrier your are looking at and gave its name i.e. Swift, because Military 1st sells different Flyye products.

58 minutes ago, Jedi_Master said:

It would be useful if you added a link to the actual plate carrier your are looking at and gave its name i.e. Swift, because Military 1st sells different Flyye products.

https://www.military1st.co.uk/fy-vt-m028-mc-flyye-swift-plate-carrier-multicam.html

military 1st got back to me and told me that I have to go with the the pictures on their website and not Amazon.  That clears that up then!

• Supporters

£140 for that is utterly bonkers.  You'd get a real Crye one for that if you had the patience to keep checking ebay and sales groups regularly for a few weeks.  Flyye is alright but WAS quality is a big step up for the same kinda price range, maybe even less.

I have managed to source something, but yeah it is crassly what prices are being charged in the UK.

20 minutes ago, proffrink said:

Don't buy new for gear in general would be the rule really. If you're on a budget and want the absolute best watching eBay is always the best course of action.

Yeah I have done just that. 

• Supporters

Just FYI, the one with the matching MOLLE is the "deluxe" version.

But yeah, WAS or Ebay.

• 4 weeks later...

Here we go.  Arrived a couple of days ago from the US.  I'm very happy with it as I have had a Flyye one in the past (see old profile picture).  I'm on of those players where I want to have as molle in camouflage not in a solid colour.  Well worth it.  The photos do not give it the justice of the colour quality.  When I get fully registered again, I will do a loadout photo.

IMG_7491.JPG

IMG_7492.JPG

Archived