What you think of this helm?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Head Moderator

I actually quite like the look it, futuristic, and should stop BB welts on the face being an issue if public facing contact the day after an airsoft skirmish. 

I did not see any reference to the lens or its rating, being a product made by some obscure chinaman does gives me doubts. May need some more research.

16 minutes ago, Jedi_Master said:

I actually quite like the look it, futuristic, and should stop BB welts on the face being an issue if public facing contact the day after an airsoft skirmish. 

I did not see any reference to the lens or its rating, being a product made by some obscure chinaman does gives me doubts. May need some more research.

Yeah its like a copy of the galac tac stuff will go nice with my rig, description doesn't say much.

Complete function: the two sides of the cheek are barbed wire, with good air permeability. Integrated helmet modular, with PC and steel mesh lenses, players can freely disassemble and combine
.Performance test: AEG and Single shot tests have all reached excellent protection level

Cool! Cheaper than I expected, but that makes me suspect it is one of the 'value' versions of Ops Core helmets without the proper adjustment (I forgot what it's called).

Still, I've been looking at mandible attachments for a high cut and they are £50 alone?

I think it goes without saying just don't trust the face shield at all what with it protecting your eyes and all.

I like the look, tho was checking this out earlier - big foot basilisk, fully modular, comes with 2 fans inside to stop fogging.

Screenshot_20180812-173938.png

Screenshot_20180812-173944.png

10 minutes ago, Airsoft_Mr B said:

Cool! Cheaper than I expected, but that makes me suspect it is one of the 'value' versions of Ops Core helmets without the proper adjustment (I forgot what it's called).

Still, I've been looking at mandible attachments for a high cut and they are £50 alone?

I think it goes without saying just don't trust the face shield at all what with it protecting your eyes and all.

Yeah the same ones on amazon are about 100 or more, haven't seen any official ones similar to this?

Well, when I get goggles etc I usually point blank them to make sure they are safe, could always put the mesh piece in and wear goggles underneath. 

4 minutes ago, Lokai said:

I like the look, tho was checking this out earlier - big foot basilisk, fully modular, comes with 2 fans inside to stop fogging.

Screenshot_20180812-173938.png

Screenshot_20180812-173944.png

Yeah I have seen a few of them, look good with nvg goggles on the mount, the one I posted I haven't seen any really. 

• Supporters

So basically it’s the mongrel child of Ironmans helmet and a first order helmet from Star Wars ? 

4 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

So basically it’s the mongrel child of Ironmans helmet and a first order helmet from Star Wars ? 

Bit of old school cylon in there too 😀😀

• Supporters
2 minutes ago, Lokai said:

Wonder if you could mount a pulsing red light in the visor ? 😉

10 minutes ago, Lokai said:

Tempted to get one and spray it silver, run around like a frakkin toaster. 

8 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Wonder if you could mount a pulsing red light in the visor ? 😉

Would be great! 

• Supporters

i do see helmets like this pop up from time to time.

it'll be decent coverage, although have fun getting a cheek weld to aim.

as with all unrated eye pro i wouldn't use it until i'd seen it take a hit point blank from the hottest gun you can get your hands on.

• Supporters

37 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

The one I posted comes with one according to the description. 

13 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

i do see helmets like this pop up from time to time.

it'll be decent coverage, although have fun getting a cheek weld to aim.

as with all unrated eye pro i wouldn't use it until i'd seen it take a hit point blank from the hottest gun you can get your hands on.

Yeah that's a point, always an issue with full face ones. Got a high rise mount for my T1 so should suffice really, and my patriot doesn't have a stock anyway haha.

Definitely, could probably use my crappy 400fps springer for that.

Archived