----------------------

Swan
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

Hey dude - Closest to you off the top of my head would be Halo Mill - Proving Grounds. They place once a month at YPC at SKipwith.
Jolly good site, well run and loads of fun!
There's a new FIBUA site at Driffield on an old RAF base - I haven't been yet, as it's only just started up, but it has promise.

Havoc airsoft at Brotherton, Killhouse in Leeds.
Not sure what else there is over your way to be honest - but that should be enough to get you going 😄 

Welcome, I’m in Yorkshire but on the coast. If you can’t drive killhouse in Leeds may be easiest to get to (using public transport). There’s not that much in North Yorkshire to be honest. As already said Driffield is a new site in East Yorkshire otherwise it’s Proving grounds or off to Lincolnshire, West Yorkshire or South Yorkshire. 

In fact, I got a pass! (I think she feels bad after staying in bed all day yesterday and making me miss Sunday pewpew).
I'll be at Killhouse on Wednesday, unless someone dies/gets ill etc 😄 

Give me a shout via PM if you're coming

welcome, I've not played at killhouse yet, but I've had a walk around and it looks good. what do they charge for non-members?

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived