Holster Choices

TheLegend
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Guys, please somebody help me out!!

I have a G&G GPM92 pistol that I gather is an M9A1 replica with the integrated accessory rail beneath the barrel.  I am looking for a quick draw holster for it but am really struggling.  Best options I have seen are either a thumb release ALS or possibly a SERPA system however nothing I've seen is compatible with the railed M92.......any thoughts please!?!

Thought about a GLS? I swear by them and peddle the buggers wherever I go. ALS requires a very specific fit true to original dimensions and may not fit Airsoft model.

A Safariland 6004 should work for it. 

I have a TM M9A1 and it fits my CB Safariland. 

My mate has the G&G and it fits my old DCU Safariland I sold him for the very purpose. 

I will say, the G&G fitted better in the older DCU 6004.

• Supporters
On 12/08/2018 at 15:05, AshOnSnow said:

Thought about a GLS? I swear by them and peddle the buggers wherever I go. ALS requires a very specific fit true to original dimensions and may not fit Airsoft model.

Still probably the best holster there is for airsoft. 

On 13/08/2018 at 06:47, Dentonboy said:

A Safariland 6004 should work for it. 

I have a TM M9A1 and it fits my CB Safariland. 

My mate has the G&G and it fits my old DCU Safariland I sold him for the very purpose. 

I will say, the G&G fitted better in the older DCU 6004.

The older 6000 series could work. Unfortunately I have been unable to test any G&G handguns in holsters as of yet so I cannot confirm or deny which of our ALS or SLS holsters one will fit in - so far its mostly been TMs, WAs, VFCs, KWAs, KJWs, and WEs

It would be great if some knowledgeable person could create a list of popular airsoft pistols and the holsters they will fit in.

It is now generally known that most G17s will not fit real steel G17 holsters. Apparently they will fit G21 holsters.

The difficulty is trying to find a G21 holster.

As for other guns there is no sort of data base. Forums are full of questions along the lines of: I've just bought a ........ Which holster will fit it?

• Supporters
1 hour ago, emilianoksa said:

It would be great if some knowledgeable person could create a list of popular airsoft pistols and the holsters they will fit in.

It is now generally known that most G17s will not fit real steel G17 holsters. Apparently they will fit G21 holsters.

The difficulty is trying to find a G21 holster.

As for other guns there is no sort of data base. Forums are full of questions along the lines of: I've just bought a ........ Which holster will fit it?

I have made such a list before, but it's probably been a year or so. Guess I could go about making a new one. However - if it isn't anything wonky or massive it'll fit in a GLS. 

Archived