Dynatex Scaremonger blank firing trip mine

The Beni
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Anybody used these, thinking of getting one but would like to hear people's, opinions, good and bad about them. 

Anything from set up time, reliability or just storytelling about them. The more information the better to help me decide, I have the timed one and can't fault it this far. 

Just now, The Beni said:

Anybody used these, thinking of getting one but would like to hear people's, opinions, good and bad about them. 

Anything from set up time, reliability or just storytelling about them. The more information the better to help me decide, I have the timed one and can't fault it this far. 

They are good but take time to set up, fired consistently. Just be careful how you place them as people can easily see them. Personally I think the firing pin should have multiple pull points to allow mounting to different surfaces rather than only being really about to have it horizontally.

• Supporters
9 hours ago, The Beni said:

would like to hear people's, opinions, good and bad about them

9mm blanks only?  No .209 option?  I'd be a bit concerned about finding opportunities to set one one up where it's more likely to frag the opposition than my own team.

On 10/08/2018 at 22:15, Rogerborg said:

9mm blanks only?  No .209 option?  I'd be a bit concerned about finding opportunities to set one one up where it's more likely to frag the opposition than my own team.

Really they are for using on buildings and when your team has already fallen back it for setting a trap on an objective. The amount I’ve seen people try and set up and fail miserably because of like you say, your own team walking through has been amazing. You could have a insert made to allow .209 but 9mm not being far off a mk5 I don’t really see the need unless the site your using them only allows .209 

Archived