Hello! 

My name is Johan and im from Sweden!

Thinking of starting with airsoft cause my brother plays! Im looking for a AEG m4 variant with steelbody, i wanna uppgrade it later with precision pipe, better mosfet etc but not necessarly in the start ;) My budget is not as expensive as SYSTEMA but i got money. 

Ive been looking into ICS guns and Krytac. They seem nice but you guys that have played for years prolly knows more than me! So the question im asking is what brands do you prefer? I want a solid gun that not brakes and i wanna uppgrade it later on so it can be a real killer gun. So i guess the most important part in the start is to find a gun that doesnt brake easy with a solid metal body that you later can uppgrade!

Hope you can help me out, and if you saying you like a specific brand can you please write the pro's and con's of it! 

Best regards Johan!

G&G combat machine

Metal body, cheap and decent.

From Sweden you say, has to be the G&G GK5C then :D metal body and rock solid (tho not an M4.....)

Just now, Dyngsur said:

Yeah! Hehe GK5 is nice but i like the M4/HK variant more!

What is your price range?

15 minutes ago, Dyngsur said:

My budget is not as expensive as SYSTEMA but i got money. 

That's a fair statement :lol:

I reckon start cheaper like Cam said and get the combat machine because its a good place to start and still a solid gun which you can upgrade like you say and it's only gonna set you back about 1700 SKR

Get a G&G GC16 variant.

Igot the  GC 16 300 BOT for just over £200. It's a combat machine but full metal. You aren't paying for a poor mosfet, dodgy mock recoil, electronic trigger etc.

Once you've got your metal shell you can upgrade later.

Might be too short for you though. I only play cqb. All three of my rifles are sub-carbines.

9 hours ago, Game Cam said:

G&G combat machine

Metal body, cheap and decent.

Combat machines are polymer. 

Look at the GC range of guns. Metal body and better internals. Don’t listen to the hatred of ETU/MOSFET stuff, it’s fine so long as you run it on 11.1v lipos