Best Gun around. £200-£300ish

Interloper393
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys I'm looking to buy a gun, iv already running a hi capa 5.2 but looking for a main gun.  I want to run tracer rounds.

What's the best buy for.the money? I was looking as the new scorpion evo a1 but I'm not too sure.. any advice would be great.

Cheers

LCT AK. Absolutely bullet proof. Falls well in your budget, and gives you a little spare to get a mosfet into it and a few mags.

Fire Support have a decent number of models in stock. They start at about £220.

https://www.fire-support.co.uk

For the money you get full steel externals, and potentially a wood kit. Well within budget. It's hard to get more gun for the same money.

V3 gearbox as well so there pretty much bomb proof.

LCT-AEG-G-03.JPG

You can run a tracer on any gun. Just get a suppressor type.

If you want rails then the LCT AK line up has railed models as well.

LCT-AEG-TX-S74UN.JPG

Perhaps not tacticool, but it'll hold it's value, and I doubt you could ever break the externals even smashing it into walls.

@emilianoksa Recently got one ( and then very quickly after a 2nd) so perhaps he can chime in and tell you what he thinks of his.

I had the black version tonight as a hire gun and had nothing but problems with battery's and jamming.. Maybe a bad gun but it's pute off them if I'm honest buddy. 

I was looking at the g&g wild hog c16 9" version?

6 minutes ago, Interloper393 said:

I had the black version tonight as a hire gun and had nothing but problems with battery's and jamming.. Maybe a bad gun but it's pute off them if I'm honest buddy. 

I was looking at the g&g wild hog c16 9" version?

I doubt your rental was an LCT to be honest. 

I can personally recommend the GC16 wild hog as it’s what I have and it’s a brilliant gun. If you do go down that route, as with all G&G etu/mosfet guns, be sure to use 11.1v Lipo batteries. 

I say rental, my rental packed in so was one of the boys spare gun lol.

Deffo the same gun but it was well used lol..

Think I'm swaying towards the wildhog but I think there issues with tracers fitting onto the barrel with the cage that's onit?

CYMA M14 can be got for £110.00 delivered. you can kit yourself out with 3 hi cap mag scope mount red dot and tracer unit for £200.00. I found it to have great range out the box with a barrel clean. 

1 hour ago, Interloper393 said:

I say rental, my rental packed in so was one of the boys spare gun lol.

Deffo the same gun but it was well used lol..

Think I'm swaying towards the wildhog but I think there issues with tracers fitting onto the barrel with the cage that's onit?

Yea you may struggle, try looking at the warthog as an alternative 

Save up a bit more and go for a new TM ebbr. 

Loads of different models now, incredible performance out of the box and TM magic inside. 

7 hours ago, Interloper393 said:

I'm liking the arp556

I bought it as a small backup gun to take with me incase my big gun breaks but it's so good I'm using as a primary a lot and my big rifle as a backup.

Lots of people come up to me and ask me what it is, they then say "this is probably only decent in CQB", I then let them try it and the most common response is "damn I want one"

I was fond of G&G for the combat machine but this gun has made them one of my favourite brands.

I have the 7" wildhog. I have a suppressor fitted, so I'm assuming you can run one of the smaller tracers like the Xcortech on it with no problems. Mine seems very robust and has the upgraded internals from the lower priced g&g models. It is very responsive and seems to have good range. 

The 7" does have limited rail space, so the 9" should have enough room for all your add-ons.

Try all the recommendations out. I do like the look of that AK though :)

Sadly there's nowhere near me to try out the few guns I'm intrested in.. few boys run the wildhog 9" where play, I'm a run and gun player so think the 556 fits me better plus is very accurate 

I'm at work at the moment so I can't send pictures, I have a video of me playing with it if you would like to see that.

For attachments:

It has a good length top rail so you can fit any sights you want on there, I run a holographic.

It doesn't come with rails on the sides or bottom of the barrel but you can attach rails there easy if you want to run a laser or foregrip.

It has a louder on its barrel but I have seen videos where you can remove it and swap it with a normal muzzle or tracer unit. (I have bothered yet but might in the future)

16 minutes ago, Game Cam said:

I'm at work at the moment so I can't send pictures, I have a video of me playing with it if you would like to see that.

For attachments:

It has a good length top rail so you can fit any sights you want on there, I run a holographic.

It doesn't come with rails on the sides or bottom of the barrel but you can attach rails there easy if you want to run a laser or foregrip.

It has a louder on its barrel but I have seen videos where you can remove it and swap it with a normal muzzle or tracer unit. (I have bothered yet but might in the future)

Video would be cool

My vote is for the KJW KC-02, (also known as an ASG Special Teams Carbine or STC) - same gun different brands.

They're very very good out of the box but have immense upgrading potential too, and it's a really great platform to learn about internals and upgrades as the platform is simple and they have a great community (facebook owner's page).

I've owned and shot various krytacs and they're great too.

I've shot a scorpion evo and they're great, but so ugly in my opinion :) 

Archived