New - love it - CONTACT REAR!!!

Hilldo87
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Alright everyone,

New to the forums.

Played my first game Sunday there at Section8 glasgow/shotts and had the best Sunday ever.

After stumbling across some random youtube video of airsoft (had never heard of it before) I instantly thought, that looks the business, how do i get involved.

Showed a few mates some videos and we were all interested.

After buying all our kit and not listening to a word of advice ( rent and see if you like it first ) the 3 of us went to Section8 on Sunday there.

Absolutely superb is all I can say. 

I took my go pro and recorded pretty much all of it, met some amazing people and had a blast, as did my 2 mates.

Nicest bunch of people I have met ( and craziest. One guy on my team had the biggest pony tail and kept blowing this huge f@£k!ng horn randomly during the game when we were attacking the other team, hilarious ). Honest bunch, everyone calling there hits, everyone helping teammates out with magazines, medics, cover etc. Just a fantastic group of people to be around.

I will be back there most likely every other week and recommend Section8 to anyone who plays this sport.

We are all booked into the depot for some CQB in 2 weeks.

I will be around the forums a lot.

Just saying Hi!

Liam

• Supporters

Welcome Liam 😁

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

Welcome!

Glad to hear you and your friends enjoyed it :)

Now you are hooked say goodbye to your bank balance ;)

• Supporters
9 hours ago, Hilldo87 said:

After buying all our kit and not listening to a word of advice ( rent and see if you like it first )

Well, if you had any sense, you wouldn't be paying to get shot in the face.  What gear did you splurge on?

9 hours ago, Hilldo87 said:

We are all booked into the depot for some CQB in 2 weeks.

Let's see if that ups your standard for Best Day Ever.  It's a different experience, more intense, and with more potential for comedy team kills. If you've not found Silver Fox's channel yet, it's well worth a watch.

I'll be there on the 19th.  Tan kit, MP5K, or if someone team kills you with a grenade, it's probably me. ;)

Nice mate glad you enjoyed it.

I had a mate who didn't listen and bought a shit load of gear.

I'm looking forward to playing at section 8 on the 16th September.

Oh and P.S get someone sensible to talk you out of getting every gun under the sun, when I started I wanted everything (still do but now I space out my buying) and spent over £3000 in a month.

• Supporters

Wow, that's some major route changes! Can see the police station becoming a bottle neck if they hide anything in it now...

Although the dirt might stop me slipping around upstairs quite so much. 

Sadly I won't be at the depot untill October at the earliest 😭🤯😭

Hi

Glad you enjyed it.

Welcome to the forum.

Cheers

G

Archived