First time upgrading my gun (SA-B02)

n23aZ
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello guys! I'm quite new to this sport. And i'm allready interasted in upgrading my Specna Arms B02-HT. I would like to improve accurecy of the gun. I have allready read abit about upgrades but i still need help... I want to buy new inner barrel and hopup but i dont want to spend to much on it. Give me some good options and mybee other tips for upgrading my gun.

Hello guys! I'm quite new to this sport. And i'm allready interasted in upgrading my Specna Arms B02-HT. I would like to improve accurecy of the gun. I have allready read abit about upgrades but i still need help... I want to buy new inner barrel and hopup but i dont want to spend to much on it. Give me some good options and mybee other tips for upgrading my gun.

Ak2m4 is your friend, they sell ZCI barrels and hop units at very good prices. Take a look on their website. 

You’ll want a decent hop bucking as well. Maple leaf macaron 60 degree is good if you can find one in stock 

1 hour ago, E21A said:

Ak2m4 is your friend, they sell ZCI barrels and hop units at very good prices. Take a look on their website. 

You’ll want a decent hop bucking as well. Maple leaf macaron 60 degree is good if you can find one in stock 

Is 6.02mm ok? Will i bee able to shoot in full auto mode without bbs geting stuck. 

• Head Moderator

Merged duplicate topics, and moved to appropriate Technical section.

• Supporters

Hi @n23aZ, 300mm should be right.

If you get the Maple Leaf hop rubber, get the Maple Leaf Omega nub to go with it. That exactly what I have in my Specna Arms SA-A03 and it's very good.

1 hour ago, Jedi_Master said:

Merged duplicate topics, and moved to appropriate Technical section.

Oh sorry for that. I have just joined this site about 12h ago. 

25 minutes ago, Lozart said:

Hi @n23aZ, 300mm should be right.

If you get the Maple Leaf hop rubber, get the Maple Leaf Omega nub to go with it. That exactly what I have in my Specna Arms SA-A03 and it's very good.

Thanks dude! 

• Supporters
21 hours ago, n23aZ said:

What do you guys think of Madbull inner barrel? Are they good quality and do they give good performenc? 

ZCI for a budget barrel, Prometheus or PDi for big money builds.

Not all Madbull stuff is overpriced crap but the black coated barrels are gash.

Archived