NiMH charger recommendations?

wherearemydamnkeys
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Just wondering if any of you guys could recommend a cheapish but useful, preferably smart, charger I can use to get in the game?

I have a simple one but the attachment point for mini tamaya seems to have disappeared.

I'm looking at picking up the recommended B6AC as soon as the genuine jobbies pop back up on hobbyking but looking for something in the meantime. 

11 hours ago, wherearemydamnkeys said:

Just wondering if any of you guys could recommend a cheapish but useful, preferably smart, charger I can use to get in the game?

I have a simple one but the attachment point for mini tamaya seems to have disappeared.

I'm looking at picking up the recommended B6AC as soon as the genuine jobbies pop back up on hobbyking but looking for something in the meantime. 

I have this one and its been perfect for me

Ocean Loong 1A Smart Charger for 6.0V, 7.2V, 8.4V or 9.6V NiMH/NiCd Battery Pack of Airsoft Gun,RC Cars,Vehicles,Boats and Hobbies etc. with mini Tamiya connecter and Standard Tamiya Adapter https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07924934P/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_lD-ABbBD64434

Archived