Something to hold EG WP40 smokes

E21A
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I’m looking for suggestions for molle pouches to carry WP40 smokes. I’m currently either cramming 2 in an M4 pouch or putting them in a zip top utility pouch, both of which are a bit fiddly with gloves on etc 

ive got a couple of gen2 smoke grenade pouches but WP40’s just fall out, EG18’s fit bitare a bit too expensive for me. 

Ive seen WAS do a triple 40mm grenade pouch, has anyone used one of these? 

• Supporters

Utility pouch with inbuilt Molle inside, you can slot the WPs in the Molle and they stay there nicely.

On 08/08/2018 at 20:11, E21A said:

I’m looking for suggestions for molle pouches to carry WP40 smokes. I’m currently either cramming 2 in an M4 pouch or putting them in a zip top utility pouch, both of which are a bit fiddly with gloves on etc 

ive got a couple of gen2 smoke grenade pouches but WP40’s just fall out, EG18’s fit bitare a bit too expensive for me. 

Either that or the tactical tailor bandolier... I use one for my tags and other pyro hahaha!

5002314_350.jpg

• Supporters
On 08/08/2018 at 20:11, E21A said:

That's exactly what I use. Works a treat.

FOn29PqdfvyaP3h0PMUPW6owVGbhMnPzfw99Y1Li

That's with these in...

b8vPO-scL0ROKZbLlclOuByiBudLw4Wey98lGJ-A

Archived