Airsoft in Cyprus ?

Tackle
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Hey chaps, seems like I'm gonna be relocating to Cyprus around this time next year, my understanding of Airsoft on the island is its technically illegal, but there is a "network" of players ?.

Any players from Cyprus on here ?, or anybody know any more about goes on etc etc

Thanks in advance

Mark

First of all i am extremely jealous.

I was lucky enough to spend a month in Cyprus, and hand on heart is the nicest place I have been to in my life (i have been to a lot of countries). Cyprus is beautiful and the people there are the nicest/friendliest I have encountered.

If I had a choice i'd be joining you in Cyprus. Enjoy and good luck with your move.

I hope you get to play this great sport over there Mark. All the best when it comes around.

I do not believe there is any Airsoft Scene. I think they are classed as Semi auto weapons and are therefore banned. 

However I do believe the have Magfed paintball. Maybe time to switch to the dark side?

• Supporters
50 minutes ago, Hilldo87 said:

First of all i am extremely jealous.

I was lucky enough to spend a month in Cyprus, and hand on heart is the nicest place I have been to in my life (i have been to a lot of countries). Cyprus is beautiful and the people there are the nicest/friendliest I have encountered.

If I had a choice i'd be joining you in Cyprus. Enjoy and good luck with your move.

I hope you get to play this great sport over there Mark. All the best when it comes around.

Thanks mate, been a plan since about 2009, can finally start to move forwards with it..... roll on 😁

29 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

Maybe time to switch to the dark side?, Paintball ?

😜

image.png

Archived