Played My First Game

Mancave
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

WOW  Played my first game at the weekend went to Tuddenham, The guys there were great!!! If you are thinking of starting Airsoft I would definitely recommend it, Looking forward to buying my first rifle a CYMA CM.002 M4 or a G&G ARMAMENT CM16 SRS. Bring on the next game!!!!!!!

• Moderators

@Jason sharpe how did you find it?, what team were you on 

35 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

@djben9 - this guy probably killed you on Sunday ;)

Haha if not the heat did!! :lol:

Tbh I had one of my best kills to being killed dayside once as DMR in morning then with the rentals in the PM 

Should of said on my first post I did the taster evening on Saturday for noobs and absolutely loved it, booked up for the 2nd of September and the 7th of October.

Just not sure on what rifle to buy got a budget of £250 ish 

• Supporters

Do you have someone with a UKARA number who can buy and then, uh, "gift" to you?  If not, then you're limited to buying 2 tone guns for now.

If you can buy a RIF, then £99 for a G&G CM16 CQB is a steal and will leave you plenty of budget for batteries, rigging, mags, and maybe even a side arm or BFG.

42 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

Do you have someone with a UKARA number who can buy and then, uh, "gift" to you?  If not, then you're limited to buying 2 tone guns for now.

If you can buy a RIF, then £99 for a G&G CM16 CQB is a steal and will leave you plenty of budget for batteries, rigging, mags, and maybe even a side arm or BFG.

I Thought about the CM16 CQB for my first RIF but then I’m thinking to spend a bit more on a rifle know.

Any suggestions?

• Moderators

Cool, glad you liked it :D

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

• Supporters
4 hours ago, Jason sharpe said:

I Thought about the CM16 CQB for my first RIF but then I’m thinking to spend a bit more on a rifle

Why?

I mean, what more do you expect to get in return for another £150?

3 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

Why?

I mean, what more do you expect to get in return for another £150?

I can see your point, Being a noob you guys have loads more knowledge than me on AEGS. Thanks for the advice 

10 hours ago, Jason sharpe said:

I Thought about the CM16 CQB for my first RIF but then I’m thinking to spend a bit more on a rifle know.

Any suggestions?

When I first started playing airsoft I rented until I could buy a AEG and I went with a G&G CM16 Raider-L.

I still use it to this day and it has never let me down. Super reliable, good out of the box performance and it is the perfect first AEG for a beginner in my opinion. Mags for it are cheap too which is great.

If you get bored of it at some point you can attach a sight, suppressor, PEQ box, torch etc. or you can upgrade the internals to improve its performance.

56 minutes ago, BoomingHedgie said:

When I first started playing airsoft I rented until I could buy a AEG and I went with a G&G CM16 Raider-L.

I still use it to this day and it has never let me down. Super reliable, good out of the box performance and it is the perfect first AEG for a beginner in my opinion. Mags for it are cheap too which is great.

If you get bored of it at some point you can attach a sight, suppressor, PEQ box, torch etc. or you can upgrade the internals to improve its performance.

Thanks for the advice😊😊

• Supporters

We don't mean to rain on your parade, it's just that the basic G&Gs will shoot a BB just as far as any other AEG, they have a decent trigger response, and are made of a quality polymer that feels sturdy and good in the hands.  You'll be competitive out of the box, and there's nothing to stop you sinking some of the extra budget into upgrades later (hop rubber, hop unit, barrel, motor, or get stuck into the gearbox) in order to keep the relationship fresh and exciting.

59 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

We don't mean to rain on your parade, it's just that the basic G&Gs will shoot a BB just as far as any other AEG, they have a decent trigger response, and are made of a quality polymer that feels sturdy and good in the hands.  You'll be competitive out of the box, and there's nothing to stop you sinking some of the extra budget into upgrades later (hop rubber, hop unit, barrel, motor, or get stuck into the gearbox) in order to keep the relationship fresh and exciting.

It makes perfect sense in what your saying,that’s why I joined the forum to get advice.

Thanks 

16 hours ago, djben9 said:

Cool, glad you liked it :D

Thanks for the email

Welcome, glad you had a great time. Airsoft is an Awesome if rather addictive hobby 😁

Archived