swingledingle

Female who’s just had my first CQB game!

47 minutes ago, Georgeturner2001 said:

Totally agree, my sister played once and was a f**cking Animal😂😂, made me look a bit pants! 

Here she is with all the gear on, plans on buying her own stuff soon!56C71E4F-2DBA-430D-A5F3-8952478B858B.thumb.jpeg.bb9735bac8bfb2c4ad588dd096f7c6df.jpeg

She looks fucking badass! When I get all my gear together I hope I’ll look just as sick! Where do you play? 

Main problem you’ll have to contend with is there’s very few ‘serious’ female players around , nine times out of ten if you do see a girlie she’s someone’s girlfriend giving it a go to keep him happy and they don’t exactly ‘immerse’ them selves in to the spirit of the game ? Cue squealing and complaining to said boyfriend when they get hit and generally being a right pain the arse for there team ! 🤦‍♂️

BUT if you do show genuine enthusiasm for the game I’m 99% sure you’ve nothing to worry about from the other players , there’s a couple of girls at my regular site and for all intents and purposes there both treated as ‘one of the boys’ and the fact there reproductive organs are on the inside and not on the outside isn’t even noticed ! 👍

On 10/08/2018 at 21:02, Georgeturner2001 said:

Totally agree, my sister played once and was a f**cking Animal😂😂, made me look a bit pants! 

Here she is with all the gear on, plans on buying her own stuff soon!56C71E4F-2DBA-430D-A5F3-8952478B858B.thumb.jpeg.bb9735bac8bfb2c4ad588dd096f7c6df.jpeg

Aaahh I see your sisters the one with the balls in your house ? 

Well she has got her boots on indoors! 😈

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

9 hours ago, Druid799 said:

Main problem you’ll have to contend with is there’s very few ‘serious’ female players around , nine times out of ten if you do see a girlie she’s someone’s girlfriend giving it a go to keep him happy and they don’t exactly ‘immerse’ them selves in to the spirit of the game ? Cue squealing and complaining to said boyfriend when they get hit and generally being a right pain the arse for there team !

That describes exactly none of the women that I've seen playing at my local sites, let alone nine of them.

26 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

That describes exactly none of the women that I've seen playing at my local sites, let alone nine of them.

+1 this.

1 hour ago, Rogerborg said:

Lucky you ! 👍

As I’ve never been to either of your sites can’t comment on them can only speak from personal experience at the sites I’ve been too which I have , as stated there’s only two regular female players at my home site both really good and most definitely both full members of the site community.

AND I did say if the young lady goes to enjoy her self for her self she should be welcomed with open arms by the regulars on the site .