The last AFUK Mall event

Robert James
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

date  

22 members have voted

1. 1. 6th or 13th october

• 6th October 12-6
    • 13th October 12-6

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/08/18 at 20:19

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Robert James said:

No problem. It's on my gun, so I'll take it off when we get there

Okay thanks again you are a star

• Supporters

Massive thanks to @ImTriggerHappy for organising today. Thoroughly enjoyed myself. 

Also a massive thanks to Luke and his team for providing the amazing atmosphere the Mall is/was reknowned for.

It was nice to put a few faces to names finally, and apologies for not making it to the pub afterwards, half marathon tomorrow!

Hopefully we can meet up again soon at another site!

Great day again, thanks Trigger.

I think I've made 2 new Airsofters out of today, which is a success. I didn't get to meet many new names but saw a few mainly by the patches. See you all soon

was great to get one last game in at the mall. the games run well . thanks to all who were involved in getting this organised. 

Yeah great day. One of my best days at the mall in a long long time. 

The games were great, not too keen on the last one in all honesty but everything else was spot on!! So glad to be a personality too. Being rogue and knowing you can/should shoot anything first with no questions is awesome. By the time the room managed to colour challenge us we had swept through, shot em and moved on, was a highlight of the day for me!

Nice to meet the few i managed to speak too and apologies for going to going to the pub, have a bit of a drive and me n my pal had families to get back too. Shame as I certainly owe Trigger a drink!! 

Hopefully next time.

we should all try to get booked on to another site together soon. Thoroughly enjoyed playing with you all!! (Except the ones that shot me) 🤣

Thank you to everyone for such a great day out. Was my first and most likely my last mall game was such a blast even without the pyro. Thanks to Robert for going out his way and giving me a lift. 

Hopefully we can do this again and I will try to get to chat with a few more of you. 

Had a great day, thanks to Trigger and Robert for organising.

Managed to meet a few more from the forum, would be great to meet a few more.

Cheers

G

• Mostly Retired Moderators

Amazing time yesterday. 

I'm sure more of us said we were going to the pub, but it was only a small group of us, so presumably we got split up.

I'm going to do a post about the day later and upload the (terrible) photos I took. Just need to wait for the kids to nap.

• Head Moderator

Yes, I was one who had to bail on the drinks afterwards due to family commitment.  As always it was a great skirmish with a good atmosphere. A big thank you to Trigger and Robert for organising this private game.  One of my highlights was the knife fighting in Peacocks, such a laugh, even though I almost put myself into cardiac arrest after making shuttle runs with L3wisD to move the laptop bags from one side of the shop to the other.

I only had a chat with a few members, old and new, so if I missed you out hopefully will get to say hello at the next private game, wherever&whenever that is.

13 minutes ago, CiderPunk said:

time to write a terrible review :)

"The Mall, another shitty review..." especially  for Luke :)

• Head Moderator
10 minutes ago, Game Cam said:

Got 5 spoon kills - it was a good day.

I was the guy with the camera, I'll hopefully get some clips up soon!

So you were 'The Guy', it will be interesting to see what was captured.

Spoons, could be the way ahead because my bayonet broke and now needs replacing. Buy a cheap chinaman product, buy twice.

14 minutes ago, Jedi_Master said:

So you were 'The Guy', it will be interesting to see what was captured.

Spoons, could be the way ahead because my bayonet broke and now needs replacing. Buy a cheap chinaman product, buy twice.

I was indeed "The guy", I keep getting myself caught in the middle of things so I got some good stuff and some weird stuff.

Sadly I broke a spoon off in a guy for my first kill so I had to get another but after that it actually stood up to some heavy hits also nothing is funnier than fighting off two guys in army gear with big knives with a tiny plastic spoon.

• Supporters
2 minutes ago, Game Cam said:

I was indeed "The guy", I keep getting myself caught in the middle of things so I got some good stuff and some weird stuff.

Sadly I broke a spoon off in a guy for my first kill so I had to get another but after that it actually stood up to some heavy hits also nothing it funnier than fighting off two guys in army gear with big knives with a tiny plastic spoon.

Fear the Lobster!

• Supporters

I had a great half a day lol, set out & then had a blowout, then hit every kind of holdup on the 115 mile journey, even Reading was chokka time we got in to the town, literally had time to grab couple of mags & get stuck in to the last few games, BUT the three of us had a good time (last game was bit pants), good to say hi to @Keldon & @BibbsOnTour, i'll make a point of putting more faces to names at the next get together, roll on😁

(wish I'd packed me rubber axe, I think i'll get myself a 3ft rubber katana for the next one😜)

2 minutes ago, Tackle said:

I had a great half a day lol, set out & then had a blowout, then hit every kind of holdup on the 115 mile journey, even Reading was chokka time we got in to the town, literally had time to grab couple of mags & get stuck in to the last few games, BUT the three of us had a good time (last game was bit pants), good to say hi to @Keldon & @BibbsOnTour, i'll make a point of putting more faces to names at the next get together, roll on😁

(wish I'd packed me rubber axe, I think i'll get myself a 3ft rubber katana for the next one😜)

Yea whoever was playing as sack boy I didn't bloody realise he was so quick. I shot him accidentally and ran back through shouting Ruuuuuun then got axed. 

Superb day out, definitely the best day Ive had at the mall in a long time! Thanks for organising it! Some brilliant games chosen too, though the final one I think people were getting a bit stroppy/hangry and attacking some of those rooms absolutely sucked! :P

I dont know who it was who was on the green team with the tracers but I spent pretty much the whole day getting my shit rekt by them in the basements! Found a glowing BB still lodged in my vest at the end of the day:P No hard feelings, its just made me really want to get a tracer unit now!

1 hour ago, Tiercel said:

Superb day out, definitely the best day Ive had at the mall in a long time! Thanks for organising it! Some brilliant games chosen too, though the final one I think people were getting a bit stroppy/hangry and attacking some of those rooms absolutely sucked! :P

I dont know who it was who was on the green team with the tracers but I spent pretty much the whole day getting my shit rekt by them in the basements! Found a glowing BB still lodged in my vest at the end of the day:P No hard feelings, its just made me really want to get a tracer unit now!

Might have either been myself or my battle buddy. We both run green tracers and were on greens 😉 though I was mostly in the basement. 

Archived