The last AFUK Mall event

Robert James
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

date  

22 members have voted

1. 1. 6th or 13th october

• 6th October 12-6
    • 13th October 12-6

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/08/18 at 20:19

11 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

Nearly there!

Well excited now :)

Going to try being a big boy and just use a Belt Rig & Pistol for most of the night. 

Be a good boy and use rest of the clothes as well.....please..... 😱

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters

Final post to make sure everyone knows what is going on.

Game time 11.30am until 6pm

Car park opens at 11.20am.

There are no rentals.

All weapons 340fps maximum so make sure you have something as there is no leeway.

No hpa or mag converted shotguns.

Bring all food and drinks with you. This is a quick turnaround day so there will not be time to go out for food.

There are no pyro on sale so going to make it a pyro free day to keep it fair. For those that can't manage without pyro this is a good chance to learn how to shoot.  Do bring solid states if you have them just incase that changes.

Main rule is everybody to be nice and respectful there will be zero tolerance on bullshit be warned.

Game is locked in so no refunds available from this point if you don't make it.

@Jedi_Master

@Keldon

@Sticks

@Jpgotti

@jcheeseright

@Tackle

@CarloBear

@Tiercel

@Game Cam

@Sitting Duck

@Albiscuit

@Prisce

@LewisD

@Asomodai

@Mathias33

@MisterG

@BibbsOnTour

@Robert James

@BoomingHedgie

@Ajax

@Gtech

@Seany.exe

@CiderPunk

@davey666

Beer after in the Hope Tap

Just rebuilt my belt set up to house my grenades, will take them off now!!

Cant bloody wait though. Be good to put some more faces to names of peeps from here too!

• Mostly Retired Moderators

Is anyone interested in some not very good ammo for moscarts/claymores/BB grenades?

uUvxLOA.jpg

I've got these bottles that I don't want to use in a gun barrel, as it doesn't look great and some bottle have... Bits.. inside. Should be fine for grenades/showers though.

Happy to bring them with me to give away for free if anyone wants.

• Head Moderator
9 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

Is anyone interested in some not very good ammo for moscarts/claymores/BB grenades?

I've got these bottles that I don't want to use in a gun barrel, as it doesn't look great and some bottle have... Bits.. inside. Should be fine for grenades/showers though.

Happy to bring them with me to give away for free if anyone wants.

BBs with a few bits, sounds good. See my previous topic about that

I usually use .25g in my pistol. I have a few but i'll probably need to get more. It's gas I need more than anything else as i'm out lol

• Head Moderator

When The Mall does finally close its doors, I imagine Nuprol buying up all the used BBs to repackage as Nuprol own brand and sell on to unsuspecting airsofters :) 

25 minutes ago, Jedi_Master said:

When The Mall does finally close its doors, I imagine Nuprol buying up all the used BBs to repackage as Nuprol own brand and sell on to unsuspecting airsofters :) 

Just imagining when they go to demolish the building, knock in a wall and a massive shower of old BBs just come spilling out endlessly 😂

• Mostly Retired Moderators

Won't have tomorrow evening free to get my kit squared away, so up late this evening.

First time going belt only - my squidgy belly is going to be unprotected! Hah!

If you see the smiley face badge or, most likely, my rubber friend, you know who to shoot 😅

R557ERM.jpg

*Dump pouch to fill the gap and 4-Point harness to be added Saturday. :)

haha I won't even have a belt.....well outside of the one holding up my trousers. Going super light, pistol clipped into my belt and 2x pistol pouches strapped nearby should do me well :D Dis gon b guud

On another note, I still don't trust my chrono and I don't have any .2g BBs using this chart for reference (https://www.airsoftmaster.com/fps-chart-for-airsoft-guns/) My UMP is chronoing at 1.05/6J or 300ish FPS with a little variance (with .25s) so i should be JUUUUST under the limit lol

1.06J/302.6fps was the highest I got lol.

Archived