The last AFUK Mall event

Robert James
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

date  

22 members have voted

1. 1. 6th or 13th october

• 6th October 12-6
    • 13th October 12-6

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/08/18 at 20:19

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, Keldon said:

Ha ha, the wife ain't happy with me buying my first RIF let alone one for just one game and sell on, though I would happily do it if I didnt fear for my balls😅

Lol, just tell her you are saving 25 quid every time you play (assumed cost for a rental).

Cheers

G

This is probably a stupid request but can someone post directions for The Mall please?

I presume there is a car park on site?

Not played there before 😁

Hi

From their website:

The main site does not have a direct postcode but the one below is for the NCP car park directly opposite. If you are using Satnav or working from a map, use this postcode to get you on to Garrard St and then follow the last steps on the directions below.

NCP
Garrad St
Reading
RG1 1NR

After you turn right onto GARRARD STREET – You will see a large office building immediately on the left called Xafinity House. The parking is located at the base of this building and a member of Zed staff will be there to let you through the security barrier. The actual site entrance is located 70 yards further down the road on the right. You will see a large building on the right with green wooden boarding saying ‘Private Parking’. The site entrance is between the wooden boards, through a set of large, black metal doors.

I've only played the once there, but from memory you drive past the NCP carpark which will be on your left and the mall carpark will be on your left as well about 100-200m down the road.  There was a marshall directing people parking.

Cheers

G

On 25/09/2018 at 16:11, Robert James said:

I've got 1 or 2 spaces in my car on the day (2 would be a squeeze with all the kit etc) if anyone needs a lift. 

North London based

How far north London as I'm just north of Watford and some class Watford as North London. If not I'll drive and if anyone needs a lift just north of north london😅 give us a shout. 

1 hour ago, Keldon said:

How far north London as I'm just north of Watford and some class Watford as North London. If not I'll drive and if anyone needs a lift just north of north london😅 give us a shout. 

Enfield. I go past Watford on the m25 to reading

5 hours ago, Robert James said:

If you need a lift mate i can leave 30 minutes earlier and stop by. 

If your happy too, that would be great. Wife would appreciate me not taking the car. 

4 hours ago, Keldon said:

If your happy too, that would be great. Wife would appreciate me not taking the car. 

No problem at all DM me your post code closer to the date and ill swing through... how much kit do you has?

At the moment it fits in a day sack. Just got my ukara on Thursday just waiting for email to confirm. So if it comes through I will hopefully have my own RIF to take with me. 

Archived