The last AFUK Mall event

Robert James
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

date  

22 members have voted

1. 1. 6th or 13th october

• 6th October 12-6
    • 13th October 12-6

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/08/18 at 20:19

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On 16/09/2018 at 10:43, Tackle said:

I always have a spare or two (but I'm bringing 2 players with me😉), so i'll try to resurrect a couple of projects, plus I can chuck in a couple of tri-shot Shotties as a fall back.

Only rule of lending is "you bend it, you mend it !"

I've never actually used a shottie before, could be fun to borrow it for a game if possible? I'll look after it :D

On 17/09/2018 at 21:55, L3wisD said:

Still wondering if I should bring the Ghostbuster suit out for another outing or not...

Hell yeah!!

I wont wash and be slimer! :D  

Voting for Rammstein sensory session. Strobe lights being the only lights allowed. Rammstein on full blast. Hilarious. 

• Supporters
17 hours ago, Asomodai said:

Voting for Rammstein sensory session. Strobe lights being the only lights allowed. Rammstein on full blast. Hilarious. 

3 hours ago, Seany.exe said:

+1 for Rammstein, QCB deathmatch all vs all with quick respawns + no lights would be sick

DU HAST?

Nope no way to run respawns with 60+ people that will work well and the game is total marmite.

2 hours ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Nope no way to run respawns with 60+ people that will work well and the game is total marmite.

But what about the Rammstein?!?! I want to feel like I'm playing at a German industrial metal sex mall... if not I want war movie/action movie music including all the cheesy shit from Kingsman

• Mostly Retired Moderators

I've asked @CarloBear already, but just in case he can't help...

Can someone lend me a Tracer for the day?

I'll bring my own beebs. :) 

Or if anyone wants to lend me a Marui NGRS for the day, that would be nice too.

@Jedi_Master - am I right in thinking you're leaving the 416 at home that day...? ;)

• Head Moderator
9 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

@Jedi_Master - am I right in thinking you're leaving the 416 at home that day...? ;)

The TM416 is still waiting for its BTC Spectre (been on order from FireSupport for months).  I do have my TM M4 Sopmod I can bring along for you to try out.

2 hours ago, L3wisD said:

I've asked @CarloBear already, but just in case he can't help...

Can someone lend me a Tracer for the day?

I'll bring my own beebs. :) 

Remind me to look for my B&T one, happily lend you that if needed

11 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

Remind me to look for my B&T one, happily lend you that if needed

If you cannot find it, I'll have my b&t attached on the day so can always give you that @L3wisD

Personally can't wait to see @Jedi_Master's tan SCAR..

And I finally get to use my new Evo and Hk45... 

• Head Moderator
43 minutes ago, Robert James said:

Personally can't wait to see @Jedi_Master's tan SCAR..

It will be a long, long wait, with Hell freezing over before you see me carrying a tan gun or a SCAR.   I have tried a TM SCAR (L) and they are good guns but just look <insert epithet>; that is why airsoft is such an inclusive hobby because there will always be a few who will like a duffer of a gun :).

• Supporters
2 minutes ago, Jedi_Master said:

It will be a long, long wait, with Hell freezing over before you see me carrying a tan gun or a SCAR.   I have tried a TM SCAR (L) and they are good guns but just look <insert epithet>; that is why airsoft is such an inclusive hobby because there will always be a few who will like a duffer of a gun :).

Im definitely using my tan APE now.

4 minutes ago, Jedi_Master said:

1 minute ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Im definitely using my tan APE now.

In that case I'll leave the Gas Tavor behind and bring the Tan Aug and F2000 ;)

• Mostly Retired Moderators
11 hours ago, Jedi_Master said:

The TM416 is still waiting for its BTC Spectre (been on order from FireSupport for months).  I do have my TM M4 Sopmod I can bring along for you to try out.

Don't bring extra weapons just for my benefit, if you weren't thinking of bringing it anyway.

Plus I can't promise I wouldn't want to use it all day 😂

I'll have a lovely new TM G22 to use on the day anyway... 😎

• Head Moderator
1 minute ago, L3wisD said:

Don't bring extra weapons just for my benefit, if you weren't thinking of bringing it anyway.

Plus I can't promise I wouldn't want to use it all day 😂

I'll have a lovely new TM G22 to use on the day anyway... 😎

The M4 is my back-up gun so will be bringing it along, try it for a couple of games and see if it suits.   I plan to stick with the SGR-12.

Well if the offers of guns is still open I will be in need as looking like my final game to get my ukara next Tuesday will be cancelled. So I won't be able to get my new RIF I want before this game. 😭

Ha ha, the wife ain't happy with me buying my first RIF let alone one for just one game and sell on, though I would happily do it if I didnt fear for my balls😅

Archived