The last AFUK Mall event

Robert James
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

date  

22 members have voted

1. 1. 6th or 13th october

• 6th October 12-6
    • 13th October 12-6

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/08/18 at 20:19

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters

Now numbers are nearly in I will put a post outlining the day.

Doors open at 12 please turn up as ready as possible to minimise how long it takes to get going. Have all your kit ready to go quick, really don't want people to be sticking patches on and adjusting gear half hour after most are ready (you know who you are).

All guns will be chrono'ed and 340 is the limit. The mall will use its own mags for AEGs but any gas weapons bring a mag with you to chrono gassed up but no bbs. There are no rentals for this game so please make sure your guns are suitable.

I want to maximise play time so a really fast turn around between games. There will be no lunch break just one slighlty longer one for a quick snack.

Some games will allow pyro some won't.

Single shot everywhere.

Melee weapons are allowed but please keep them under a foot long.

If anyone has a game idea PM me. Most games will be personality driven as this allows for minimum set up and does not hinder those who do not know the site.

It will be more fun than serious.

THE HORRIBLE BIT

All players are responsible for their party. Any aggressive behaviour or blind firing will result in immediate removal from the site. Any other minor infractions will be dealt with in the normal way. Cheat calling is a big no. Polite pointing out someone has caught one is ok but both parties will be need to be very polite if that is not possible let a marshal deal with it. The marshals will be in game and if we have to speak to someone we will pull a high vis. If we do this and either have to step out or gain an advantage through it we will regen to keep it fair.

As much banter as possible airsoft is meant to be fun. 

• Supporters

I'm hoping that as it's a later start than the norm, we're going to play on in to early evening ?

1 hour ago, L3wisD said:

Has @Albiscuit ponied up yet?

Trigger covered me. I’m just counting all my change now as I plan on giving him the cash tomo all in 2ps :D  

39 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Bump 

Still 4 places left

I'm tapping up someone now but I'm pretty sure they'll be a yes!

Do you want me to send you their £30 via the same paypal method?

On 01/09/2018 at 11:46, ImTriggerHappy said:

Now numbers are nearly in I will put a post outlining the day.

Doors open at 12 please turn up as ready as possible to minimise how long it takes to get going. Have all your kit ready to go quick, really don't want people to be sticking patches on and adjusting gear half hour after most are ready (you know who you are).

All guns will be chrono'ed and 340 is the limit. The mall will use its own mags for AEGs but any gas weapons bring a mag with you to chrono gassed up but no bbs. There are no rentals for this game so please make sure your guns are suitable.

I want to maximise play time so a really fast turn around between games. There will be no lunch break just one slighlty longer one for a quick snack.

Some games will allow pyro some won't.

Single shot everywhere.

Melee weapons are allowed but please keep them under a foot long.

If anyone has a game idea PM me. Most games will be personality driven as this allows for minimum set up and does not hinder those who do not know the site.

It will be more fun than serious.

THE HORRIBLE BIT

All players are responsible for their party. Any aggressive behaviour or blind firing will result in immediate removal from the site. Any other minor infractions will be dealt with in the normal way. Cheat calling is a big no. Polite pointing out someone has caught one is ok but both parties will be need to be very polite if that is not possible let a marshal deal with it. The marshals will be in game and if we have to speak to someone we will pull a high vis. If we do this and either have to step out or gain an advantage through it we will regen to keep it fair.

As much banter as possible airsoft is meant to be fun. 

Not so much a game idea but how about a round or two of limited ammo - say 600 rnds?

Just now, clumpyedge said:

Not so much a game idea but how about a round or two of limited ammo - say 600 rnds?

Hard to enforce. 

I wouldn't mind a Pistol round! 

Just now, Asomodai said:

Hard to enforce. 

I wouldn't mind a Pistol round! 

Not really, I'd trust people on here to be honest

if you have a high cap - one mag

or mixed amounts via mid/low caps

not everyone has a pistol so could limit people and miss an amount of time in game

• Mostly Retired Moderators

Limited ammo games would be a bit pants as I'm a relatively heavy trigger finger kind of guy, but barely use 200-300 shots in any given game at the mall.

The real test would be 60 BB limit 😂

4 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

Limited ammo games would be a bit pants as I'm a relatively heavy trigger finger kind of guy, but barely use 200-300 shots in any given game at the mall.

The real test would be 60 BB limit 😂

So a 1 minute game then 😁

• Supporters
1 hour ago, clumpyedge said:

600 a limited amount ?, that's usually a days worth of bb's for me😜

Archived