The last AFUK Mall event

Robert James
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

date  

22 members have voted

1. 1. 6th or 13th october

• 6th October 12-6
    • 13th October 12-6

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/08/18 at 20:19

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, L3wisD said:

The pain game! Yes!! :D

The AFUK pain game from April 2017 was fantastic.

@PT247 was on the box and getting shot in the knees, shins, knuckles, belly, toes all from me stood 5ft away in a shop front.

I felt terrible!

One of the Marshalls come up to me afterwards and I thought I was in for a telling off, instead I got:

"Mate, you're fucking evil" *High five* 

Poor PT.. 

😂

Hahaha, that was bloomin painful but sooooo funny! :D Proper fun cluster of a game! :D

• Mostly Retired Moderators

Bang free is good. Makes people actually charge into rooms.

The paper bangs are useless there most of the time too, as people hear the fuse fizzing away and leg it in enough time anyway.

• Supporters
2 minutes ago, Ajax said:

Pain game sounds more like S&M entertainment. I will stick with airsoft. So no thank you ... 

What is wrong with you soft lot?

We played it before and quite a few people scored points some did it several times, @Hef Legends missus for one.

The original was 15 seconds and full auto.

Sorry what bang rule are we talking. The one when you pretend to have a gun and just like 5 year old you run at random people shouting bang i got you? Or are we talking about using pyro?

No pyro or solid state can cause quite static stiuations at the mall. Some places like i.e. the junction on the way from safe zone to main concord or basement double door section near chrono are always packed. And without pyro it can block for a while.

• Supporters
6 minutes ago, Ajax said:

No pyro or solid state can cause quite static stiuations at the mall. Some places like i.e. the junction on the way from safe zone to main concord or basement double door section near chrono are always packed. And without pyro it can block for a while.

No players not trying causes static points. There is no part of the mall that you can't push through if you want and there is always other routes. 

I rarely use bangs anymore and have no issues. Makes for a better day.

I should have +3 if not an issue??

Also pain game is awesome. Was so much fun I left my guns at the spawn and kept running to score points :D  

Ok I looked Like I had chicken pox for a month after but it was worth it (I think)

• Supporters
16 hours ago, clumpyedge said:

Boring! nothing better than watching people run for cover from a timed grenade only for it not to have been loaded.... not that I've done that or anything

Grenades can be great but they can also detract from the game. 

Too often at the mall people rely on grenades to push anywhere. The ability to take a room or push a junction has disappeared. Everybody stands behind doors or round the corner saying "they are down there who has got a grenade".

Playing without means people actually have play and put in some effort.

I stopped using them all the time about 2yrs ago and it made playing more fun again. Killing a room full of guys with pyro is meh but bursting in and getting everyone with a pistol is do a little dance time.

I will put a post with rules for the day and everybody can vote. Nothing is set in stone.

Just now, ImTriggerHappy said:

Grenades can be great but they csn slso detract from the game. 

Too often at the mall people rely on grenades to push anywhere. The ability to take a room or push a junction has disappeared. Everybody stands behind doors or round the corner saying "they are down there who has got a grenade".

Playing without means people actually have play and put in some effort.

I stopped using them all the time about 2yrs ago and it made playing more fun again. Killing for a room full of guys with pyro is meh but bursting in and getting everyone with a pistol is do a little dance time.

I will put a post with rules for the day and everybody can vote. Nothing is set in stone.

I'll go with your better judgement but ill bring them anyway just in case I can change your mind if the games go stale, as you know I've not played the mall so would be interesting to go with whatever you suggest will work as a better day.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, clumpyedge said:

I'll go with your better judgement but ill bring them anyway just in case I can change your mind if the games go stale, as you know I've not played the mall so would be interesting to go with whatever you suggest will work as a better day.

I would tell everybody to bring them as the rules could change on the day. One thing I have learnt is things always need to be fluid because what works for one group does not work for another and you start with an idea then evolve it.

Might do some with and some without or maybe a few people per team are nominated as grenade carriers so you don't just have 60 people chucking pyro.

Just now, ImTriggerHappy said:

I would tell everybody to bring them as the rules could change on the day. One thing I have learnt is things always need to be fluid because what works for one group does not work for another and you start with an idea then evolve it.

Might do some with and some without or maybe a few people per team are nominated as grenade carriers so you don't just have 60 people chucking pyro.

That sounds perfect mate! I'll drop you a PM as i may have a few more questions.

I think as long as the numbers are fairly low, no pyro would be quite fun. Means you are more likely to get in from another direction. What is the average Thursday night numbers and how many will we have?

• Supporters
21 hours ago, L3wisD said:

lkVUAki.jpg

21 hours ago, clumpyedge said:

WOT ABOUT FUCK OFF MATE ;)

20 hours ago, Jedi_Master said:

Triple facePalm.jpg

"I'm gunna kill all you mothertruckers 😜"

th7FGCO4PY.jpg

• Supporters
37 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

I think as long as the numbers are fairly low, no pyro would be quite fun. Means you are more likely to get in from another direction. What is the average Thursday night numbers and how many will we have?

Thursday is 50/60 and we should have similar plus the Player marshals

• Supporters
13 hours ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Bang free means no pyro.

Bang rule means no bollocks.

OY, feckin cheek, I've got bollocks, SHE has said she'll let me have them back for the day 😉

Archived