The last AFUK Mall event

Robert James
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

date  

22 members have voted

1. 1. 6th or 13th october

• 6th October 12-6
    • 13th October 12-6

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/08/18 at 20:19

14 minutes ago, MisterG said:

What is the cut-off date for names?

Payment to be made by end of month, so that's the latest but would be best to get ideas before as much as possible

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As per the poll, which was bloody close until today, game day will be the 6th. Sorry if you can't attend due to it not being the ideal date but not much we can do.

PLEASE PM ME THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE YOU HAVE ATTENDING WITH YOU, PLUS THEIR NAMES. 

Any requests from now to be in the game will go on a back up list as I think we've reached capacity.

If you haven't PMED me your names and numbers (number of players) and paid the total by end of the month your place will be offered out

• L3wisD locked this topic
  • L3wisD unlocked this topic

@Prisce

@L3wisD 

@Sitting Duck 

@Tackle 

@Tiercel 

@Jedi_Master 

@Gtech 

@jcheeseright

@clumpyedge 

@Druid799 

@P13 

@Ajax

@Sticks

@CarloBear

@Albiscuit

@djben9

Still waiting on the above people to PM the names of all people coming with them / or even if running solo.

PLEASE BARE IN MIND, WE ARE ALREADY AT AROUND HALF CAPACITY, FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED - ALL MONEY TO BE PAID BY END OF THIS MONTH

*edit* - @PT247 - dont know if youve seen this or not. I know you went to a Mall meet up once

24 minutes ago, Robert James said:

@Prisce

@L3wisD 

@Sitting Duck 

@Tackle 

@Tiercel 

@Jedi_Master 

@Gtech 

@jcheeseright

@clumpyedge 

@Druid799 

@P13 

@Ajax

@Sticks

@CarloBear

@Albiscuit

@djben9

Still waiting on the above people to PM the names of all people coming with them / or even if running solo.

PLEASE BARE IN MIND, WE ARE ALREADY AT AROUND HALF CAPACITY, FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED - ALL MONEY TO BE PAID BY END OF THIS MONTH

*edit* - @PT247 - dont know if youve seen this or not. I know you went to a Mall meet up once

I messaged you a few hours ago, notice me senpai :(💔 

36 minutes ago, Robert James said:

Hi, I am unable to go to this one, soz.

41 minutes ago, Tiercel said:

I messaged you a few hours ago, notice me senpai :(💔 

Is he not high enough to be sensei 😉

Given that there may be many more than can fit, could it be worth doing a date on the 13th as well?

I mean I'm saying this from entirely selfish reasons because I can't make the 6th ha!

15 hours ago, Robert James said:

@Prisce

@L3wisD 

@Sitting Duck 

@Tackle 

@Tiercel 

@Jedi_Master 

@Gtech 

@jcheeseright

@clumpyedge 

@Druid799 

@P13 

@Ajax

@Sticks

@CarloBear

@Albiscuit

@djben9

Done.

• Supporters
43 minutes ago, Sticks said:

Worth a try... *shrug*

13th might already be taken for another event but would have to check. 

Seriously doubt you could get the numbers two weeks on the trot as there is a minimum booking fee so you need a fair few players.

Change your plans and do the 6th maybe?

54 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

13th might already be taken for another event but would have to check. 

Seriously doubt you could get the numbers two weeks on the trot as there is a minimum booking fee so you need a fair few players.

Change your plans and do the 6th maybe?

Yeah I understand! No worries, planing on trying to go before then anyhow! Just wanted to try and get to a game with no hires (THE DREAM).
Sadly I can't change my schedule, its work thats getting in the way (a long almost 2 week job). Hope you all have an awesome game though!

On 12/08/2018 at 21:40, Robert James said:

@Prisce

@L3wisD 

@Sitting Duck 

@Tackle 

@Tiercel 

@Jedi_Master 

@Gtech 

@jcheeseright

@clumpyedge 

@Druid799 

@P13 

@Ajax

@Sticks

@CarloBear

@Albiscuit

@djben9

Just ent the names over now, apologies been manic with work. 

5 hours ago, P13 said:

Just ent the names over now, apologies been manic with work. 

Can you send them in a new message? I can't see the message from the time I messaged you,think I don't something wrong. 

6 hours ago, Robert James said:

Can you send them in a new message? I can't see the message from the time I messaged you,think I don't something wrong. 

All sent back over mate

Archived