The last AFUK Mall event

Robert James
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

date  

22 members have voted

1. 1. 6th or 13th october

• 6th October 12-6
    • 13th October 12-6

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/08/18 at 20:19

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having never been to the mall I’d love to go to this, atm either date is good (possibly with a +1) but could change last minute. Please count me in.

• Supporters

Me +3 Again date specific due to work .

• Mostly Retired Moderators
17 hours ago, Prisce said:

13th is best for me, got a charity event on the 7th that starts at 4am...

The game times are 12pm to 6pm.

You'll be in home in time for dinner, shower and an early bed ;)

I can play on the 6th.

Never been to The Mall before and wouldn't want to miss out playing there!

Is anyone travelling from Kent that wouldn't mind me jumping in the car with them? I'll provide petrol money, snacks and some top quality banter (subjective).

• Supporters
8 hours ago, L3wisD said:

The game times are 12pm to 6pm.

You'll be in home in time for dinner, shower and an early bed ;)

Sarcy Bastard....

As I said to the other person who noticed this, in haste I didn’t see the times and thought it would be another night game. 

Ill be there if I can.

4 hours ago, BoomingHedgie said:

Is anyone travelling from Kent that wouldn't mind me jumping in the car with them? I'll provide petrol money, snacks and some top quality banter (subjective).

I'm coming from Chelmsford way so I'd just have to go round the M25 the other way which is a bit longer but if you're properly stuck for a lift I don't mind scooping you up so long as you don't mind getting in a strangers car :lol:

1 hour ago, BibbsOnTour said:

I'm coming from Chelmsford way so I'd just have to go round the M25 the other way which is a bit longer but if you're properly stuck for a lift I don't mind scooping you up so long as you don't mind getting in a strangers car :lol:

Weirdo.

Either date is ok for me atm.

G

12 hours ago, BibbsOnTour said:

Are you sure mate? Bit of a way for you to go but if you don't mind then that would be great!

I don't mind getting in a strangers car, as long as they have sweets :)

2 hours ago, BoomingHedgie said:

Are you sure mate? Bit of a way for you to go but if you don't mind then that would be great!

I don't mind getting in a strangers car, as long as they have sweets :)

Not a problem! I went the other way round last time so always nice the change things up and considering how far it is in the bigger picture the detour is hardly a problem :lol: DM me your post code whenever you can too mate.

And yep, always keep the glove box stocked up as seems to work a charm :lol:

• Mostly Retired Moderators
1 hour ago, Robert James said:

@L3wisD have you seen Albiscuit or have other contact with him? I don't think he has replied

I've text him about it. But he's away with his work (international Gigolo extraordinaire!).

He's dead keen to come. I'm happy to vouch for him, I'm sure he won't miss it.

Fuck yeah count me in!!!

Sorry been offline for a while as life has been hectic. Since hearing about Barry Chuckle and the Mall closing in a day of each other I have not been coping well!!

Will circulate with my bods, likely to me me plus 3!!

Also Happy with whatever dates to be fair. I wont use the poll as I will be there either way (unless something drastic happens)

Hoping to get as much time in at the mall as possible now. 

Will have to consider my Airsoft future too as CQB is my preferred game type and woodland just doesn't have the same appeal to me and I know I wont find a site as good as the mall :( 

17 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

Fuck yeah count me in!!!

Sorry been offline for a while as life has been hectic. Since hearing about Barry Chuckle and the Mall closing in a day of each other I have not been coping well!!

Will circulate with my bods, likely to me me plus 3!!

Also Happy with whatever dates to be fair. I wont use the poll as I will be there either way (unless something drastic happens)

Hoping to get as much time in at the mall as possible now. 

Will have to consider my Airsoft future too as CQB is my preferred game type and woodland just doesn't have the same appeal to me and I know I wont find a site as good as the mall :( 

I am the same, although, I really enjoyed Plantation. @Prisce will be able to testify to how good that place is, outside but little villages and constantly different game modes and "maps"

4 hours ago, Prisce said:

Plantation is good, will definitely be something you enjoy. Give me a shout if you wanna try it and I’ll come and chaperone @Albiscuit.

Defo!!

As per the poll, which was bloody close until today, game day will be the 6th. Sorry if you can't attend due to it not being the ideal date but not much we can do.

PLEASE PM ME THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE YOU HAVE ATTENDING WITH YOU, PLUS THEIR NAMES. 

What is the cut-off date for names?

• L3wisD locked this topic
  • L3wisD unlocked this topic

Archived