The last AFUK Mall event

Robert James
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

date  

22 members have voted

1. 1. 6th or 13th october

• 6th October 12-6
    • 13th October 12-6

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/08/18 at 20:19

No idea on the date yet

£25.00pp walk on

£30.00pp *sorry*

Time: 12:00 - 6:00pm

Date to be decided via poll

This is simply a thread to show interest, so I can let the mall know. Dates, prices etc will be posted below as and when.

Please post below if you're interested, and how many people would potentially come 

members potentially coming and numbers:

Robert James + 5+ 

@Prisce + 6/7+

@ImTriggerHappy (+ anyone?)

@L3wisD +3

@Sitting Duck +1

@Keldon (+anyone?)

@Tackle +1

@CiderPunk solo

@BibbsOnTour + 1/2

@Tiercel + 6-10

@Asomodai + 1/2

@Game Cam solo

@MisterG + 1-3

@Jedi_Master solo?

@Gtech solo?

@Myl +1

@Mathias33 +1

@jcheeseright

@clumpyedge +1

@Druid799 +3

@P13 +4

@BoomingHedgie solo

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Count me in, be my first game at the mall, only just got into airsoft. 

So in that vain Sitting Duck if you still up for loaning out, I would like to take you up on the offer. 😁

• Supporters

I'll certainly try to be there, & if I am I'll bring my son along, only problem is I'm suffering with policemans heel (can't type its proper name, MS software keeps changing it😈), which in turn is causing the arthritic knees to play up, so struggling a bit to get around.

#tacticalwheelchair???

PS: if its cool, I'm gonna ask a couple of my old teammates if they're up for it, they no longer play but they might wanna blow off the cobwebs, in fact some of you may know one of them, he used to be very active on various forums under the user name SHRIVEN (Ed)

Is this us hiring the place out on a saturday night to ourselves? That'd be pretty epic if so, Id be well up for it and have probably 6-10 others I could rustle along.

• Mostly Retired Moderators
55 minutes ago, Tiercel said:

Is this us hiring the place out on a saturday night to ourselves? That'd be pretty epic if so, Id be well up for it and have probably 6-10 others I could rustle along.

Yeah, it was pretty cool in the past. More fun than a regular night.

Hell, I might even dust off the Ghostbuster suit.

• Supporters
10 hours ago, Keldon said:

Count me in, be my first game at the mall, only just got into airsoft. 

So in that vain Sitting Duck if you still up for loaning out, I would like to take you up on the offer. 😁

If you are able to play (18+) or have full consenting adult with ya then yup I'll lend ya a G&G like I said

Not gonna get into grief giving out a RIF to little Timmy without his parents knowledge etc....

It was an offer for players to bring a m8 who might not have their own gun

but sensible safety rules & regulations must still apply of course

don't want any agro or accidents - just a genuine offer to help ensure it gets a good send off

2 hours ago, Tackle said:

I'll certainly try to be there, & if I am I'll bring my son along, only problem is I'm suffering with policemans heel (can't type its proper name, MS software keeps changing it😈), which in turn is causing the arthritic knees to play up, so struggling a bit to get around.

#tacticalwheelchair???

PS: if its cool, I'm gonna ask a couple of my old teammates if they're up for it, they no longer play but they might wanna blow off the cobwebs, in fact some of you may know one of them, he used to be very active on various forums under the user name SHRIVEN (Ed)

m8 me & you can be lookouts or overwatch for the teams or something

I'm not injured - I'm just really fucking shit at this peew peew stuff

• Moderators

thanks for the 'shout' ;):)

keep me posted. Possibly just me and my brother but depends on many factors to get there as ive found out other times :(

2 hours ago, Sitting Duck said:

If you are able to play (18+) or have full consenting adult with ya then yup I'll lend ya a G&G like I said

No problems there I'm just a lil older than 18 so we should be fine and thanks for the offer. 

• Supporters
6 hours ago, Sitting Duck said:

m8 me & you can be lookouts or overwatch for the teams or something

I'm not injured - I'm just really fucking shit at this peew peew stuff

Lol, thanks mate, that's appreciated, but I'm hoping I'm gonna be mobile enough to walk reasonably rather than run too much, what I've lost in speed I'll make up for in sneaky motherfuckerness 😉.

I'm actually feeling quite hyped about this game, & I can honestly say its been a long time since I felt like that about playing (even if it is a 230 miles round trip), cheers guys😁.

& I'm +1 on players, Shriven is really up for his first game in years.

30 minutes ago, Tackle said:

Lol, thanks mate, that's appreciated, but I'm hoping I'm gonna be mobile enough to walk reasonably rather than run too much, what I've lost in speed I'll make up for in sneaky motherfuckerness 😉.

I'm actually feeling quite hyped about this game, & I can honestly say its been a long time since I felt like that about playing (even if it is a 230 miles round trip), cheers guys😁.

& I'm +1 on players, Shriven is really up for his first game in years.

I've added you onto the list. When I edit it, I'm not sure if you get a notification? Regardless, it should be a laugh

Looking into it atm.

Cheers

G

58 minutes ago, Robert James said:

+ how many?

Not sure, wiating on replies, maybe+1to3

• L3wisD locked this topic
  • L3wisD unlocked this topic

Archived