Appendix A of 'The end of The Mall, Reading :('

Duff
Message added by proffrink

This has been split off from the following thread and is locked to new posts.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Got a squad of 10, most of whom are AFUK regulars. Some are a bit crusty and can't manage stairs so it'll likely be more like 7 or 8.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Seany.exe said:

Count me in homie :D

I still lurk I just don't post much. I have 1 other person who could come with me who i've just got into airsoft. I'll keep an eye out for dates etc once we decide we can book it off. Trig once it's confirmed i'll sort you out the dosh for it :)

Was going to PM everybody who has played the other games once I had dates to post. Saved me writing one 😀

14 hours ago, Duff said:

Got a squad of 10, most of whom are AFUK regulars.

You serious?

So far you have called me every name going and kind of threatened me. Maybe you have the wrong impression of what I am like but let me put it plain and simple you are not welcome in my presence. And if I have the misfortune to ever see you stay as far away from me as possible. I don't suffer fools and my patience with you went a long time ago.

Anybody else on this forum is more than welcome and so are your guests. I would be glad to see everybody else especially those that never attended one before.

• Root Admin
12 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

You serious?

So far you have called me every name going and kind of threatened me. Maybe you have the wrong impression of what I am like but let me put it plain and simple you are not welcome in my presence. And if I have the misfortune to ever see you stay as far away from me as possible. I don't suffer fools and my patience with you went a long time ago.

Anybody else on this forum is more than welcome and so are your guests. I would be glad to see everybody else especially those that never attended one before.

14 hours ago, Duff said:

Got a squad of 10, most of whom are AFUK regulars. Some are a bit crusty and can't manage stairs so it'll likely be more like 7 or 8.

Fair warning: In this specific case please don't either of you discuss the above within this thread. Take it to PMs the both of you or it'll get locked.

• Root Admin

What your decision is as regards to your private game doesn't matter an ounce to me (and indeed shouldn't). I only ask that the way either of you compose yourselves doesn't tank another thread and - given past instances when both of you have proven yourselves incapable of de-escalating even the most innocuous of subjects - that's going to need to happen in PMs this time.

• Supporters
2 minutes ago, proffrink said:

What your decision is as regards to your private game doesn't matter an ounce to me (and indeed shouldn't). I only ask that the way either of you compose yourselves doesn't tank another thread and - given past instances when both of you have proven yourselves incapable of de-escalating even the most innocuous of subjects - that's going to need to happen in PMs this time.

Sorry go back and read the threads, you can even access the deleted ones I guess. 

Sorry that is a threat and way beyond my threshold.

1530457939_Screenshot_20180724-085320_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.af0edb45d4ac693f38b2f06b526a9e33.jpg

As for the meet up I honestly can't be bothered with the grief. It is always a hassle and considering I don't think I could react to a certain member in anything other than a hostile manner I will leave it alone.

If anyone wants to organise something feel free and best of luck.

• Supporters
15 minutes ago, Sitting Duck said:

Well I'm game, missed the last one or two

but deffo like to play one last time there

I want Trigger there as he helped organised them in the past

getting it off the ground & our lazy ar$es sorted

I would love the chance to play peew peew with some of you guys one last time

a big thanks to all, Zed, Trigger and all the other saddo's with toys guns who have shot the crap out of me

Please keep us informed & fingers crossed

Love you too Duck but going to sit this one out. 

Got a pissed off with being called an obnoxious twat, elitist wanker,  mongoloid twat, pathetic cunt, a prick and probably a few more but I could almost let that slide for one occassion but someone trying to threaten me is beyond my capabilities to ignore. You know me well enough to imagine how that sits with me. My continued participation within the airsoft community is not worth me fucking it up by losing it with anyone. 

Let alone being called a pendant lots of insults I could agree with but being called a necklace that is next level shit😁

8 hours ago, proffrink said:

Fair warning: In this specific case please don't either of you discuss the above within this thread. Take it to PMs the both of you or it'll get locked.

Dunno what he's on about? My squad are friendly. Not sure how his small brain perceived that as a threat? Last time I checked Trigger was a volunteer Marshall at the Mall, not a paid member of staff. He has no right to tell me not to attend any day at the Mall as he has no say in the matter, whether he organises it or not.

I've done the adult thing and ignored him but here he is kicking up a fuss again.

Sigh

I'm still going to attend and if he doesn't like it he can take his ball and go home.

7 hours ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Why the confused emoji Proff?

Simple fact is to make it fair on everyone I will step aside so Duff can attend.

My hero. 

• Supporters
13 minutes ago, Duff said:

Dunno what he's on about? My squad are friendly. Not sure how his small brain perceived that as a threat? Last time I checked Trigger was a volunteer Marshall at the Mall, not a paid member of staff. He has no right to tell me not to attend any day at the Mall as he has no say in the matter, whether he organises it or not.

I've done the adult thing and ignored him but here he is kicking up a fuss again.

Sigh

I'm still going to attend and if he doesn't like it he can take his ball and go home.

My hero. 

Never accused your squad of being a threat and do not perceive you as one either. I did say you have tried to threaten me which is something I will not accept. 

No not a volunteer marshall and I have at no point said you can not attend the mall as that is not in my remit. However on private booked event in my name I can say no to anybody attending.

Not kicking up a fuss just pointing out that you are never welcome near me.

Stop acting the victim.

8 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Never accused your squad od being a threat and do not perceive you as one either. I did say you have tried to threaten me which is something I will not accept. 

No not a volunteer marshall and I have at no point said you can not attend the mall as that is not in my remit. However on private booked event in my name I can say no to anybody attending.

Well you've clearly stated you don't want me there so if you're booking it then that's up to you. I'd still like to attend as would my mates (who will go without me) but if you're gonna persist in this petty feud then you organise it and go. I'll be the bigger man and stay away to keep you happy.

Besides as far as I am concerned until the building gets a sign on it due for demo I'll treat this like every other year they say they're shutting down. 

• Supporters
4 minutes ago, Duff said:

Besides as far as I am concerned until the building gets a sign on it due for demo I'll treat this like every other year they say they're shutting down. 

They have never announced closure before and wouldn't do it for any gamesmanship if that is what you are alluding to. 

Archived