Tac House Spartan

Polluxtroy69
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Going here next weekend. First time I've played somewhere other than my usual site; The First and Only in Wigan. 

Anyone been here? If so whats your thoughts on the place? 

Cheers 

Dave 

10 hours ago, robwigan said:

what are your thoughts on the one in Wigan by the way ? an is their rental gear any good I'm going to have be using it for a bit 

The wigan one is really good. Theyre professional but dont let people take the piss. Theyre aways changing their layout so you will find that soon as ypu get to know where spots are they change them to keep it fresh. Also their objective games are really good and the marshalls tend to join. Their rental guns are the G36 which is basic but works perfectly well. Theyre high cap mags so you need to remember to wind the bottom of the magazine. Their face protection however is poor. Get your own eye protection (i put a link in your other post for a cost effective pair). Im recently a bronze member there which didn't give me any special discount but i got a patch haha. 

Archived