Patches are now available(ish)

proffrink

Message added by proffrink,

Has your patch not arrived? Please contact @proffrink directly via PM and I'll resolve this for you.

• Root Admin

Important stuff in bold. 

You can buy a new AF-UK patch using the link in the top menu. They're due for dispatch this month (assuming no delays in production)

The new official AF-UK patch has been going through some design iterations these past few months and also a lot of colour changes to get it where we're happy with it. Though the patches are still in production (now the full batch, rather than pre-production samples), I'm expecting them to be about some time this month. All of the 'pre-orders' will be dispatched at the same time as soon as possible and you can request a refund at any time up until this point.

The price is £6 - up from £5 for the old patches

They're also now PVC and available in two different sizes (and four colours).

You'll get a marker/icon under your name for buying one

A small reward for supporting the site, but also so that you know who to look out for (read avoid) in the safe zone. This icon might change a bit over time if it's becomes obnoxious (i.e. it might get a bit smaller or be moved elsewhere in your profile).

https://airsoft-forums.uk/store/

That's about it really.

af-uk-compact-patch-v1-only.jpg

af-uk-wide-patch-v1-only.jpg

43 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Who’s Greg and does he know how you feel about him ? But don’t worry bud this is the 21st century so no need to be concerned we won’t mind your life choices , we ARE a fully inclusive hobby !  🤣🤣🤣

Damn auto correct... Grey... Chuck in Greg as well screw it

• Supporters
58 minutes ago, proffrink said:

Does Greg come with Velcro backing?

No Velcro backing but I think he’s got his parents backing ?🏳️‍🌈

• Supporters

Bought all of them. Cause I am a total patch w**** ;D

Purchased my patch yesterday :)

Looking forward to putting it on my shirt and showing some support for the forum at my local sites.

Just brought my 2, just like everyone else I'm looking forward to be wearing it. 

• Head Moderator

I am going to need more velcro on my kit, soon be running out of space to put all the different forum patches :).

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Robert James said:

I got the white :) F Greg!

He'll love it

i went 2 'greg' and 2 FDE ;)

I brought 2, looking forward to wearing them and seeing others wear them at the mall game. 

• Root Admin

In the nicest way possible with the point I'm trying to make: I will post updates as soon as I have them.

However, to add clarification to my previous post I should stress that this means dispatch from the US (where they're being made), not dispatch to you guys. Still hoping to have them out by end of August but I've had no shipping information from Britkit as of yet.

• Root Admin

Less than ideal update: I've heard nothing from them this week despite an email a day from Thursday onwards asking when they were intending to dispatch (they originally stated a dispatch date of some time early last week). Safe to assume that they've not so far, but I haven't more information on why. I've lost my patience at this point so I'll let you all know how they respond on (hopefully) Monday and we'll go from there.